transition in bank?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: transition in bank?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can feel myself getting more confident and I've pretty much solidified opening- aa is slowly waning-

anyway I was at a bank with an open approach window (no glass) and I got an HB 8.5 doing my stuff with an hb 8 in the next window.. I'm trying to get some long lost history from my account and the 8.5 doesn't know how to do it.. the 8 listens in and immediately I engage her.. I started negging the 8.5 but she was telling me to call the corporate bank headquarters to solve the reason I was actually there.. so I thought it would be try-hard to invite her to this party I'm having on Friday after my "turn" at the window is over. The worst part is as the 8.5 is telling me this, the 8 is giving me IOI's! If you have ever seen that clip of mystery in field on youtube.. this girl was flipping her hair like the last girl in that clip, and looking right at me! I noticed it but did not act..

How should I approach this so I can close? Transitioning advice? Afterwards I thought I should have started negging the 8 after she gave me IOI's.. maybe "you two work well together as a team" or something like that.. thoughts?

headhancho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well the moment is over now, you won't be able to go back.

Could have been "Oh I really need to get this money for a party I'm having this weekend!"
Hey why don't you two stop by?"
(or however you want to word it)

Post subject: good thought
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have but I wasn't getting money out.. just had a question about my transaction history

thx though

headhancho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
DHV...

HB 8.5: Sir you're going to call corporate office
You: awww man, now i have another thing to take care of, first I had to round up all my boys cause some punk was messing with my sister, then the band that I had coming to my party cancelled and now this, when will this end... well i know its not your fault but you are invited to my party just as long as you don't embarrass me...