Trying to get her hooked...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There's probably a way cooler/ more concise way to ask but w/e. I've been talkin to this girl for like a month. Basically doing all the things I've been reading about in the forum before I knew they had names. She has/had a bf (they broke up yesterday) I ignored that little bit of info and kept going. She's already said she wants to be with me so I know she's interested.

Problem is I'm leaving for boot camp pretty soon.

That's 2 months of not being able to see/communicate with her and I'm pretty sure the broad has the attention span of a goldfish.

I think I just want to prove a point that I can get her whenever I want, even if I am MIA for awhile.

Any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
alright... if you want to get her hooked and I assume you haven't had sex with her yet... so this is perfect if you haven't... first of all... foreplay... do your thing but when it comes time to actually penetrating her... don't go right into it... get into missionary position and rub your c*ck on the lips of her P*ssy... tease her... put the head in a little and take it out and just rub and rub... she's gonna get impatient and try to pull you in her... don't do that just yet... if she talks or says anything kiss her and make a shhhhh sound... thrust the head only and I know you're gonna want to go into it but trust me its worth the wait... so finally when you see her really excited and she starts moving her hips then thrust all the way in her... several times and then again with the head only... and thrust all the way several times this will stimulate her g-spot (which is about two inches inside her) and you could make her cum 3-5 times in 10-15 minutes.... and my friend if you can do that... she'll be available to see you no matter how long... as a matter of fact the longer you're gone the better it will be because you did something no one else has... you didn't get into it right away and no one's made her cum like you have. I will warn you though... she will get hooked...

-swiftone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
Boot camp...

If you go away,she WILL fuck another.That's how life works.

She needs the cock(no vulgarity intended).If you're not there,she'll get it from another.

Score before leaving,or she'll be off limits,and by the time your back,she'll:

A)Have a BF
B)Have an STD(Hopefully not)
C)Forget all about you

It can happen.

Move with speed,or you'll lose.