Attraction Phase

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Attraction Phase
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone, obviously im new to this forum but i'm ready to be a pickup artist. after lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks, i'm ready to start posting.

I''l give myself a quick intro as i'll be posting on here often. i'm 21 years old, im a pharmacy tech and a professional magicician. i just got out of a three year relationship and need to just go on with my life and have fun.

I've been studying mystery's method, i have magic bullets, the game, and the dvd set offered on his website. been taking notes and studying.

ive had the chance to start playing the game by opening sets and just talking. building that confidence and negging, and dhv'ing.

here's the thing im not too clear on,

i know the attraction phase has 3 parts to it:
A1, A2, and A3

i know that in A3, you want isolation with the target but im confused as to know when im in A1 or2 and what exactly defines those phases. so any help will do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My English is not the best, but I'll make a try.
A1 is opening. When you open a set and they respond, and most important, their BL show interest. you're in and should start with A2.

A2 is negging the target and DHV to the set.
That makes yourself up and makes her down, showing that you are the prize.

In A3. now that you've DHV, you let HER show that she's got some value. How you do that? With qualification.
You ask her "so what do you have going for you beside your looks?", if she answers that question you're in A3 and reward her with IOIs.

Hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

it really does. thank you for clarifying that.