Compliments Game

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Compliments Game
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's a little routine I call the compliment game. Basically the way it works is you're flirting with a girl/using your game and you come to a random point where she compliments you (sends you an IOI).

Assuming you've been using your game well (acting confident, negging her and showing IOD's), this is a little game that you can use well to your advantage to close, kino and/or build attraction.

Here's how it works:

HB: Hey you have a nice smile. (has shown more than one IOI and gives you some sort of compliment on your personality, looks, an item of clothing, anything...)
PUA: *smile* Thank you, do I get a hug for that? *hug*
PUA: Ok here's the rules... (go straight into this, you have to be a little dominant. Don't say "let's play a game", you're just going to tell her what the rules are)
PUA: Every time you give me a compliment you get a letter. The first starting with "K", the last ending with an "S" (make it a little obvious you're talking about a KISS). If you spell out the word i'm thinking of, you owe it to me
HB: hehe ok (if she doesn't go along with it, neg her by saying "Yea, I knew you were too nice" or "I didn't think you were the type" and move on with another routine) (if she shit tests you by saying "fine, I didn't want to play anyway" just playfully say "I guess it's amateur night today, yea let's just stick with handshakes" *smile* or "I guess you're not confident in your ability to kiss, it's understandable" *smile* and move onto a new routine)

If you successfully got her to play, then continue the conversation by telling her a story about you (DHV's are good, or anything that involves an opinion of you) and take ANYTHING she says about you as a compliment.

So if she says "wow I can't believe you did that to him" say something like "You get a "K" for that one!", and keep going with your routine (slightly ignoring her or cutting her off counts as a neg which is a good thing, so ignore any resistance towards accepting that K!)

When you're down to the last letter, you can close like this: If she says "You're soo mean to your little sister!", you can look at her for two to three seconds silently, smile at her and in a very low voice (but loud enough to hear) say "thats an S, I guess I truly am hard to resist" or "I guess you're in love with me because you couldn't stop talking about me"

Usually this ends with a K-Close, but if you're too scared, if there are friends around, or whatever reason (any LMR)... you can act like she owes you a HUGEE favor but you're letting her slide. Then say something like "fine, i'll let you make it up to me later" and give her your phone (she'll put her number in there)

Feedback on this routine will be much appreciated, just remember to be yourself and let it flow in your own words.

Post subject: Re: Compliments Game
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
When you're down to the last letter, you can close like this: If she says "You're soo mean to your little sister!", you can look at her for two to three seconds silently, smile at her and in a very low voice (but loud enough to hear) say "thats an S, I guess I truly am hard to resist" or "I guess you're in love with me because you couldn't stop talking about me"
What?

Where is the compliment there? I am confused.

Over-all I am not sure I like the routine. It is an alright idea to make a woman work for a kiss... but your routine makes it more like that is a punishment. In general what you are doing here is bringing all these IoI's to her attention. This (imho) is a big nono. You want to come in under the radar, you don't want to point out where her radar is failing as you go under it. You point things out so that people will correct them. What your doing here is training her to NOT compliment you by associating complimenting with losing. Even IF the penalty IS a kiss.

It was a good thought thinking outside the box and if it works for you then do it but I don't think I am going to try this one. It just seems counter-productive.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for feedback EvoJ, basically the only people I field tested this one on were girls I already know haha. Ok how about this:

After she compliments you say thank you and then:
PUA: Ok here's the rules, since you're such a sweet person i'll give you a chance to a little creative.
PUA: Every time you give me a compliment, I'll say Do you want Good, Bad or Random? Then I'll tell you one (good, bad, or random) interesting fact about me that you didn't know.
HB: blah blah sure
PUA: Now when I give you a compliment you owe me a hug.
HB: blah blah sure
PUA: Since you have cooties, I have to be extra careful though *act playfully disgusted* (neg)
HB: blah blah you're so mean *playfully, or hits you*
PUA: I have a hard time playing by the rules though, I like to speak my mind *smile at her*

Continue on with routines, DHV's, etc...

Giving her a compliment will escalate kino for you, and she feels like she has control to get to know you by saying something nice about you. You aren't acting too interested in getting to know her, you look like you just like to have fun. You also stated that "you don't like playing by the rules" which shows you're outgoing and fun. Add that with patterns to make her just as disobedient to "rules"...

If she is eager to play and wants to hear something interesting about you for the first compliment (before you even told her the rules) just neg her with "blah blah blah, not so fast", "i'm not that easy", etc

Is that a better change? I guess it could still use a little work. I'm just trying to help out by giving people ideas, I have tons to offer and can revise things a million times...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bannana_q@yahoo.com
AOL: PoohTangInnahMo
nice...i'll give this a try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i've field tested this enough, it works in some cases, make sure you have IOIs. basically what i do now is variations on it depending on the mood. most likely if they compliment me i just put my arms out and they give me a hug like it's natural (sometimes while i'm talking, so you don't have to stop your routine for it, then you can interupt by saying "you smell nice, what is that"... rewarding her for her good behavior)... and when i accidentally compliment her and she does vice versa i dont hug her haha. i say something playfully, tell her i'm not as easy as her (then i tell her i'm kidding, that might be a little AFC though), or i tell her i'm going to save it for another day =)