Black magic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Black magic
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a game that I played as a kid and I am sure some of you have heard about it or even played yourselves. It requires a wing so I dont recomend opening with it. The intro to this game can go several different ways... me and my wing have been friends for an extended period of time so we always tell people we can read each other minds and offer a demonstration... this is where the game come in you have your wing turn around or leave the group for a min (if you are the wing this is a great chance to pull a HB with you for some alone time) have some one in the group pick an object and then you pretend to concentrate on that object for a min. After that you call you wing back over and verify that he didnt see what was object was pick. So once you "connect" brainwaves with your wing you start to point at random objects and your wing will comfirm or deny if that object is the object the group picked. The trick to this is that you point to something black right before you point to the object the group picked.

Seven