you wouldn't believe it!!!!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

so alright......i go to a major university, one of the top 10 football teams in the nation. actually tonight i went to a party and got the shit slapped out of me. i actually almost got in a fight with 2 guys that were 2 of the most recruited in the country this year but i was able to handle them. i was showing every girl that i was a bit better than her, til it got to the point where i was pretty drunk and i was at the beer pong table and some girl came over and purposely spilt the cups over on me cause i "bumped into her." i then drunkenly picked up my cup and sprayed some beer on her. she then grabbed the guys who even if they wanted to could not fight, (they're big, but if they fight they'll lose their scholarships,) and she proceeded to slap the shit out of me. she got in my face and talked shit to me with at least 6 black football players around her and then slapped me. i told her i didn't mean to disrespect her, but i have nothing to say to the guys around her. some random ass girl that i don't remember came up to me and told me that i was being an ass to her earlier, but she had my back during that. i told her that i didn't believe her, but if i talked to her for a bit i might get to see where she was coming from. she hung around me all night until i told her that i had to leave. she asked for my number and kissed me. i told her that i might call her later. i'm not a PUA yet, but i'm doing a lot of trial and error, and so far, i'm noticing that being a dick works, but it also obviously has it's disadvantages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

wow you arent an asshole :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

U needed to take control of that situation mate. A simple " You arent nearly good looking enough to be talking to me " would have worked. Or to make her look a little stupid maybe whilst shes blowing her top at you " I smell you've been eating the garlic crisps/chips...?". Would totally destroy her little show she was putting on.

-crowbar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

and dont forget the tyler durden method. just laugh