DHV - Style's 5 questions and no free drink!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: antideity
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: rawracingltd
AOL: rawracinggsxr
After a failed test dhv, and neg her. All you have to do is keep her interested and maybe make her a bit jelouse. If she wont buy you a drink as she said she would dont let it bother you, infact use it to your advantage. Be like, ok since im not getting that drink, I'll brb im going to get one for myself. If she says pick me up one too, say nah thats ok, since she is more than likely just a drink hustler. Then Go to the bar and on your way back make sure she see's you open another set, and if you play it right you can open the new set with the story of this past broad who said she would buy you a drink and then flaked on you once she lost. Will make her jelouse by seeing you with another woman if she was interested, and DHV to the next set by making her look like a tool. Then if she comes to you while your in the next set, she will look more like a tool, and will validate you to the new set. It is all about not careing, and you seemed to have been a little upset about her flaking on you. Things happen but live and learn. Good luck and good hunting on your next sarge...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good advice Raw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

only thing I can think of is, maybe she wasn't as into you as you thought before you DHV'd.

Raw's suggestion of a jealousy plotline ( http://mysterymethod.blogware.com/blog/ ... 51943.html ) is a good one, but she has to be attracted to you to get jealous of course.

In any case, attraction before the DHV/Jealousy Plotline is the key.