analysis please ?????

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: analysis please ?????
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

extract from google chat...i'm farai and she's lydiah26

lydiah26 is offline.
lydiah26: mornin farai
Sent at 10:35 AM on Monday
farai: hie jinx
lydiah26: howz the wikend win anythin :)
Sent at 10:42 AM on Monday
farai: we came 6th overall sha :(
Sent at 10:56 AM on Monday
farai: hie
lydiah26: mornin
farai: hows my baby today??
Sent at 9:34 AM on Tuesday
lydiah26: cld be better
n u
Sent at 9:36 AM on Tuesday
farai: i'm A Ok
lydiah26: n it took u 4ever to respond lolllll
farai: aint working from my office....
so these are "stolen' moments :)
lydiah26: oh my bad... shanda mushandi shanda
farai: loll...so why aren't you great? chi chanetsa?
lydiah26: i feel so tired i need a masage n maybe i mite feel better
kana kuti inungo am not feelin this work thin today
farai: loll...inungo chete..but you can have the massage anyway...as long as you promise to stay 'professional' through the whole thing
Sent at 10:49 AM on Tuesday
lydiah26: hahaha....... am actually worried about u :)
Sent at 10:55 AM on Tuesday
farai: no need i do this all the time and i've always managed to keep my cool...but i know how excited young ladys get ...so i don't want you to try anything funny
lydiah26: i wont i'm sure of that TRUST ME :)
farai: ahhhh...thats what they all say....it would have been more believable if you'd said ..you'll try your best or something
Sent at 11:03 AM on Tuesday
lydiah26: iwe wats the rate ye us some1 tunned 260 cant i get 300 :)
Sent at 11:11 AM on Tuesday
farai: 260 is actually the last rate i heared
Sent at 11:27 AM on Tuesday
lydiah26: haa ainga people havana nyaya ok will settle for that 2day
Sent at 11:32 AM on Tuesday
farai: saka hawu chataura nevamwe kana waguta !
lydiah26: trikutaura wani dear its just that i have to many pple online lollllllllll
so wen do i get my dvds :)
farai: women ...it always gimme gimme gimme ....
it might take a while coz they are in a format that can only be viewed on PC so i'll have to convert the lot
lydiah26: cause u men are never ready to receive thats why :)
farai: lolll....you talk a good one
lydiah26: lol..... aiht jus let me know wen u ready.... sha exams are like in oct tyt cant u be me in oct then u write for me :)
farai: well the getting dressed in front of the mirror and the seeing boobs wen ever i want is admittedly temping but ..i have to decline coz i REALLY hate failing
Sent at 2:37 PM on Tuesday
lydiah26: hahahhaha........ fair enuf will just have to copy the dude who will sit next to me loll... means will have to put in more hours at skool arghhhhhhhhh
Sent at 2:41 PM on Tuesday
farai: what do you hate about school so much???
lydiah26: i dont like the fact of gettin home late, l luv my sleep, i dnt like writin asignments and most of all i hate readin all those notes there so une solution here ????
Sent at 2:53 PM on Tuesday
farai: think of every letter you read as a USDollar you will make 3 years from now...the more letters the more dollars...and see how hungry (i wrote hungry out of politeness but horny is the word that fits perfectly) you'll be for school then !
lydiah26: hahhaaha thank God u not a psychologist eish
farai: i think i could do ok...quit hating
lydiah26: just bein honest dear ... :)
Sent at 2:58 PM on Tuesday
farai: u... honest....? lolllll
lydiah26: ha shaaaa
farai: .just bein honest....:)
you know i have the strangest dilema
lydiah26: which is
farai: relax.......i'm not about to pour my inner most feelings out to you...it's a career thing
lydiah26: ha okay then shoot here i was gettin all excited lolll
farai: well the guy thats doing my job at FBC Bank just quit,but i want to branch out into my fav field so i'm wanting to suck up till i get an Infosec job
ok basically in one job (EFT) id be a guru and in the other i'd be a baby (infosec)
lydiah26: jibrish lolll
okay wc job do u want the most??? in the end its wat makes u happy not the position ka loll
farai: i can do both ...EFT would mean money right NOW (wch i need sooooo bad) but Infosec would mean lots of money later on but peanuts now (and the way yandinoteta nhamo )
lydiah26: ita the eft one cause zim shamwari chances of u gettin to tha top are slim i mean it will take u foeva but like they say patience pays lolllllllllll
farai: wat wld jinxin do?
lydiah26: honestly i would seriously think about it cause in the end its all about u and wat makes u happy.... u'd want that job u dont dread to go to every mornin
its not always about money if it was i would be changin jobs every month ka
Sent at 3:18 PM on Tuesday
farai: but the life we lead demands cash ...no room for sentiment..cash !!!
Sent at 3:21 PM on Tuesday
farai: (((yawn))))
lydiah26: lazy bones
Sent at 3:38 PM on Tuesday
farai: work ..school..drinks (am exhausted)
by the way when is you pay day?
lydiah26: 20 shaaaaaaaaaaa
farai: great ..you and i are having a dutch treat that week end :) (and stop whining it's not that far )
Sent at 3:43 PM on Tuesday
lydiah26: lol ok then will stop whinnin and skip wrk for 5 days then yea will probbly be nearer to pay day
Sent at 3:49 PM on Tuesday
farai: (((firm handshake)))) i gotta run
Sent at 3:58 PM on Tuesday
lydiah26: lata

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
You didn't stay interesting... Your conversations and stories didn't hold her interest enough to get her out. You talked about "normal conversation". You have to seem interesting and have good stories to tell her to peak your interest. Not talk about the USdollar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Classic example why i believe texting/messenging (even phone convos) should always be kept short. We all suffer from the urge to continue seducing a girl with our eloquence. Resist the temptation. Silence is golden.

You started out excellent. I bet she was dripping from thinking about the massage and doing things she is pretending she doesn't want to do.

But then you fall off. why bring up negative feelings about school, when you already have her panties wet? (although i thought you recovered decently). And then the work dilemma? Now you sound like a guy with problems. No one wants someone who adds to their own problems.

In the future, get her hot, then cut off the convo. Keep her wanting more. She will be thinking about you all day. What you don't say will then be worth more then what you could say. Hope that makes sense.

While I am writing this here is the text convo i just had

HB: I brought the tweezers today (she wants to pluck me eyebrows)
ME: I not letting you near me with those things, masochist! (has sexual connotations, i hope)
HB: You want it (see!)

No response from me, once she took it there i let her hang. Now her memories of me all day will be somewhat sexual in nature. I could have tried to crank it up a notch, but my experience with this one is that i would be the one left hanging. instead, i'll take the little nugget she gave me and let it marinate into something delicious.