possible to steal bisexual girl from her partner?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

Long story short...asked a girl out who works at my gym. Very artsy-fartsy hippie-style gal. She agreed but told me she was seeing someone, and the we would have to go as "friends." I thought, hey, heck with it...she's still agreeing...I can pull her away.

I call her during the week. She talks to me for half hour. SHE recommends we go out Sat night. So we grab some drinks at a bar. That's where I inquire just a bit about her boyfriend, when she kindly informs me that it's a girlfriend. The girl (her partner) was freaking out and texting the gym girl the whole time to the point where the gym girl eventually told me it was her partner getting very upset that we were out, and that she had to go. I told her I understood.

Since then, about three weeks later now, I've been talking to her off and on at the gym. Very friendly towards one-another. I've texted her a couple times. She responds. Tonight I asked her to give me a call if she wants to hang out again sometime. She said "yeah...that'd be really cool," which is the exact same thing she said the first time she agreed to go out.

Bottom line...is this worth my time?

thanks,

C.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sounds dull.

If you want to, go ahead though

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Worth your time alright, go to pickupguide.com and look for the story involving BiBabe and the threesome.
*drool*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'll let you know it's possible. My bro has a thing for bi chix ( I dunno why). She cheated on her partner for him, but she couldn't break it off tho. It's possible but can't guarantee a relationship. Bi or not she's still a chick (my bro really follows DD's stuff).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
It is absolutely possible, I've done it once. It depends are you willing to put the time and effort into it, there is nothing different about how you want to attract her.