sexual tension at the movies

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: thecool1010
i took this chick to the movies yesterday and noticed if you look over at her when a makeout seen or kiss scene happens of the screen it leads to a kiss or some realy good sexual tensine. i tested this yesterday i didnt get the kiss but i could feel the tension and she had to of too. i can see how this can make you look realy creepy so be careful how and when you do it and how often. wht dfo you guys think about this? i plan to test it more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: smrosson815
Sounds fairly logical to me. If you have built enough comfort, you shouldn't come off as creepy. Women will associate the emotion that they see on the big screen with the emotion that they are feeling in themselves and if it is romantic arousal then you are just giving them what they are longing for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

are american cinemas the same as in england? i mean the seats...most odeon's (name of cinema) in england you can't lift the arm between the seats so that always gets in the way, except for premier seats which you can....so i always just sit in them anyway and lift the arm immediatly before the film starts.

Anyways, try not to take girls to cinema on first or second dates, too afc. Kiss her before going into the cinema so she wants more in there. If you can't do this for watever reason, hold her hand when you walk in. But do it firmly, DHV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

If your already taking a girl to the movies there is an NLP technique I'm working on that you can test for me.
Go to a romantic chick flick and watch the body language and motions of the hero. When there is contact between the guy and the girl watch carefully what he does and mimic it exactly with your own girl. If he rubs her shoulders do the same, if he leans in for a kiss do the same.

My theory is that girls associate themselves with the girls in flicks, so by mimicking the guy you automatically take on all the attractive attribute your girl sees in him.
Please test this technique and tell me how it works out! I'm eager to know how this works for different people.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Easy tension breaker....

Get a bag of popcorn, punch a whole in the bottom of it and lay it on your lap. When the popcorn bag starts to get empty, the fun begins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

lol, that's a pua move right there if I ever saw one... :roll: