drunk girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: drunk girls
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: silywilycapatily
is it bad to pick up on drunk girls and how do u do it like wat say to get them to want u

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think this would go more in the newbie or opener thread bro... but anyways in my opinion its ok as long as it AIN'T that one drunk girl that is barely able to walk yet is all over the place blurting out nonsense/ getting on top of tables and dancing/stripping/ throwing up/ etc. Because come on... that is sad! :roll:

as far as how to open, I would go with the normal opinion openers or any other type for that matter. Usually girls lower their bitch shield when they are out having fun in the way that you describe. Once you open what I would really recommend is doing some cold readings, they will get more excited about what your feeding her than usual.

truthfully though I prefer them sober (or at least not fully under the influence) just because you get to know/see who they really are... rather than getting to know their captain morgan side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: silywilycapatily
but like wat kind of opener usually works cuz im not so hot on gettin chicks to bone and stuff like i get them to like me and stuff but then it just dies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

see and thats kind of the thing man... its kinda fucked up but usually getting drunk girls is more towards doing stuff with them, not for dating. I am not saying its just the guy doing this, its also the girls, cause if you didn't know girls can be horny as guys if not hornier.

Thats why I said I prefer sober or level headed ones because your able to have something more with them. Usually drunk girls are the usual party girl that will go and hook up for one night stands or date a few guys for a while, but nothing serious. Another thing with party/drunk girls in my experience is that they usually come with drama.

For openers, like I said depending on body language and how you present them any should do fine (its the sober HBs that you need to choose the right one). Just go to the opener thread and check some out. Trust me there is so much good opener material there you could write a book. Also go buy the book, "the game" by Neil Strauss, its really good with tones of information from openers to closing and more.