5-Lies Game by Style

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Tried this out last night, worked as a good ice breaker, although she didn't buy me a drink. Fun either way. I'm going to have to throw in the "what color are my eye's" question next time. That's great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If she made it to the 4th already and you built already enough comfort before, you just could ask her on the 5th question *while coming closer to her* : "Do you want to kiss me?".
Now,Psycologicly because you've came closer to her she would say "No" as an instinct.
Then you can get you drink! :)
And the beauty in this trick is if she really lied on her answer that means...well....just kiss the damn girl! (But you will pay a dinner for it :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A few questions i came up with are these
*Do you wear parfum, it gives you an excuse to smell in her neck to check it
*What colour are your eyes, you can look deeply in her eyes
*WHat colour is your underwear, tease her that she has to show it to you to prove it. Don't go to far in the teasing, it could come off creapy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have used this so many times i can´t even remember! worked every single time! One girl in particular bought me a beer (not even on bottle :O) so i negged her about not even buying me a beer on a bottle. so she bought me a tequila haha.

Now, everytime i meet her in a club she complains about me tricking her into buying beer. She´s always with new guys and girls. it´s a good first impression on the new people i never met. She´s not angry when she complains... she says it with a smile and you can see that she actually liked it!

I never really concentrated or been thinking about what questions i should ask. I just ask simple stuff as "where are we right no" and the whole idea works that way as well but i have been reading some nice tips in this thread that can make the game even more fun, will tweak my questions next time (this weekend)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

tried this out; works well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Idea for a question number 1 or 2...

"What color is your bra?"
She answers
"I need proof."

I guess you can go with panties or whatever as well. I think the best questions would be the ones that are either hinting at sexual or are interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

awesome gonna give this 5 lies wun a try tomorrow :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

quick question, is this ideally done after attraction? Once you get your IOI's and about to move into qualification, you run the 5 lies game as a tool to isolate her? Once you're at the bar and get your drink, you run qualification and move into comfort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I love this routine: simple and effective!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Anyone come up with some good responses when the girl says she doesn't want to play the game?
I havent had one girl who didnt wanna play this game, but I would suggest negging her by saying something like "I didnt know [place she is from]girls were so coward :D "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ahaha, I love this one. I'm definitely gonna have to use it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
i think the objective isnt to get a drink out of it, more just to make them laugh. if they are super resistant, you can always just say that you've had too much anyway to DHV and avert making you look like your just in it for a drink.
bingoo, if she doesn't want to get you one before you have to start being persistent, then you are taking it a little far. the whole point of the lying game was to DHV by showing how interesting you are and making her laugh. just tell her she "owes you then", kind of suggestively. neg her for a dirty mind if possible.

i also wanted to ask if anyone had some good questions for this game that aren't just obvious ones made up on the spot, that you can also neg or show kino with. maybe "what part of your body am i touching" as you put it on her waist and see how comfortable she is with it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, it has been awhile. I've got a question for you guys: Anyone come across a girl who HAS played the game before. I'm assuming you should all be asking "have you played the 5-Q's game?.. etc etc" It's worked wonders for me when I 1st learned it and quite some time after.

Thing is, I'm feeling nostalgic and I'm going back to some original game for some solid results. Just curious if and when I'll come across a girl who has, indeed, played the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Idea for a question number 1 or 2...

"What color is your bra?"
She answers
"I need proof."

I guess you can go with panties or whatever as well. I think the best questions would be the ones that are either hinting at sexual or are interesting.
Hey guys. I've already thought of this one...
Could anyone confirm if it would work or not?
I mean, you of course can't say it out of the blue, because it will feel creepy, but it helps you build some sexual tension..

What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: 5-Lies Game by Style
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I love this!! haha