Signs that a girl is into you

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I'm a recovering afc who can't for the life of me get a girlfriend. I have no problem attracting girls and socializing with them, but everytime I ask them out the timing is all wrong. What are ways to tell if a girl wants a LTR with you? Getting burned over and over is getting old quick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
LTRs are a different breed.

Most of the techniques here are mainly suited for one night stands.The good thing is,regardless,the techniques can still lay the foundation for an LTR.

Keepin it simple:

Fuck her first,then see if she's LTR material.

That way,you get the best chunk of the steak,and can decide afterwards whether you want to finish the platter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Quote:
Keepin it simple:

Fuck her first,then see if she's LTR material.

That way,you get the best chunk of the steak,and can decide afterwards whether you want to finish the platter.
Try before you buy. Amen brotha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can see there are definitely different levels of PUA's here
some of the advice ppl give I can relate too others are so so and some just are no good, some are down right funny

africanherbsman the first step is believe in yourself and a change will come even the lamest guys can get girlfriends I know I've dated some
but learning this material like Mystery Method you'll be able to keep them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

See my problem isn't confidence, I have plenty of that. I believe in myself 100% because every aspect of my life falls right into place perfectly, I just have bad timing with asking girls out. I'm just wondering how you can tell if a girl will say yes or no when you ask her out. Is there some kind of test or something that will indicate her level of interest in you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: smrosson815
There is no real way to tell if she will go out on a date with you period. It all comes down to how you play your cards. How much attraction did you
establish? How much comfort did you build? Did you boost your value to her? How many indicators of interest did you get from her? Did you close properly? All these factors lend themselves to whether or not you are going to get to talk to her again much less get a date with her in the future...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this particular girl i've known for about two years, and we've hung out on and off throughout that time, so we go out all the time adn we have a great time together. I'm just having trouble going from that friend stage to something more serious.
Bottom line is: how do I know when to ask her to be my girlfriend? I don't want to ask her this prematurely because I know that'll only spoil my chances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: ninjamole@aol.com
two years dude? Your overdue, I hope your not in the LJBF zone, Ask her as soon as you can, just make sure that the mood is right, is she happy at the time, is she sending IOIs? If yes make your move. Good luck dude. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: smrosson815
Two years man? Are you even interested in having this girl as an intimate partner? Seems like maybe you have run this situation into the ground with procrastination. My advice, if you are an herbsman then schedule a session with her, induce SPAM with your medicine and get the answers to the questions that you so desparately need answers to...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol 2 years? sounds like one itis. you said you were on and off? Try and make it ON all the time. see her as much as possible, but don't get needy, she has to want YOU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
Knowing a girl for 2 years before pulling a move is not unheard of... slightly unusual, but not unheard of. This does sound like case of oneitis, but if you promise that you aren't obcessed, then our advice may be able to help you.

To easier explain how to turn a 2-year friendship into a relationship, I will share with you a recent conquest (about 2 months ago). I believe I posted about this before... but only the long-time members might recognize it.

Ok. Like you, I had a friend of 2 years. Actually, it was a little over 1 1/2 years, but that is irrelevant. We have never dated or considered it. I have always thought she was gorgeous (she is an HB9), but never considered her more than a friend due to a previous relationship with someone she knew. So- this past summer, after being far enough into the community to realize what to do- I decided that there is a huge possibility here... for more than just a hook-up.

She came over and as soon as she walked in, I gave immediate kino. This was not "friend" kino nor was it "perv" kino. I simply gave small touches, like squeezing her wrist or standing next to her with my hand on the small of her back (this means the lower back above the bootie). The entire night, we traded kino. She played every kino move back with her own kino.

My next move was to play a boyfriend-destroyer with NLP. She has a boyfriend and I saw that this would hinder any future I could create. So, after she got off the phone with him (when he called, we were in the middle of massive kino), and luckily for me, he kept calling to check on her. This was easy for me to play a boyfriend-destroyer by simply lowering his value by commenting on his lack of trust in her and I slipped the word "smothering". When I said the word smothering, that seemed to be the trigger word for her to open up all the problems that he was causing. So, I used NLP while describing "the way a boyfriend should be". After a while of DHV for me, we decided that it was getting late and we should be getting to sleep. As we were saying this, I saw that she was not pleased with the night ending, so I said "Hey, you know, you don't have to sleep on the couch. Come and stay in my bed. The bed is gigantic and we could sleep on opposite sides and not even be able to reach each other! (I said this to make her feel more comfortable and less threatened). But, by this time, she was just looking for an excuse. So we got into bed and started cuddling and talking about what the "ideal" life would be... again, I used a boyfriend-destroyer and DHV. Then, I playfully negged her and kino'd her side, which she found ticklish, so she started wrestling with me. From here, I pinned her arms above her head on my bed and put her face an inch from mine.

She asked "What are you thinking?" In a subtle way, I responded, "Something I shouldn't since you have a boyfriend" and moved away from her face a little. This was my version of Style's LMR destroyer. As soon as I moved away, she moved her face as close to mine as I put it before, and said "No, tell me..." From here, I knew it had worked. So I grazed her lips with mine and then pulled away again saying "This shouldn't happen". From here, she pounced on me. And that was that. A 2 year friendship turned more. Boom.

Now, you can use any of these, but when gaming someone who knows you previously, it is more difficult because not only do you have to game them, but you have to shatter their previous mental image of you. So, you have to massively DHV yourself while not DLVing them. Kino is key. That will make it or break it. If you want to break free of LJBF, you have to show your intent immediately. Then game on.

If you have any questions, let me know. This is a slightly abridged version of the night. Let me know what you need.

-Apollo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

^--- What a G

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Not bad Apollo not bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
Apollo...

...marry me?

Naw,but on some no-homo shit,amazing.

Very good post to answer this question.

See guys,women arent evil.It's all about fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hmm - Apollo - good move - I have had the same experiences also.

I would not get hung up on time. Look more at how it's been in that time.

Case in point - one of the major reasons I started to learn and practice the game is to turn a LTR (that was platonic) into something more. I have known this woman since many here were in grammar school. Between the first day I met her the following has happened:

I had 3 LTR's including 1 marriage/divorce
We took vacation together 2x
I attended the same college as her because she is cool to hang with.
Lots of drunken parties (taught her several good drinking games)
We have shopped for under ware together (I HIGHLY recommend that if you have the chance)
Set each other up with different people.

Sounds pretty crappy huh? LJBF zone for sure right?

Nope - In that WHOLE time we never had the LJBF convo. We did kick around the "more than friends" thing but decided we were each having too much fun outside of that but we went out of the way to never get the LJBF conversation even started in the least.

I can honestly say that we end up with at least 1 conversation every 2 weeks that most people would consider X rated. Not phone sex but in depth about certain topics. (positions, what we are wearing, techniques, stamina, multiple orgasms, etc.)

Since I have been working on inner game and getting shit straight - our relationship has changed. OTHER PEOPLE have noticed as well.

We bounced in and out of each other's lives over the past 5 years - I came back into hers a year ago - she got engaged and now that is off because "he isn't who I really want". Now I been a hunter of all manners of animals my whole life but Ray Fucking Charles can read sign like that.

So don't despair - my game (set) took 8 years - 2 is nothing if you RELAX and work it like a chess game - ALWAYS be 3 moves ahead and have a plan for every possible change - women are unpredictable.