When you REALLY get your shit together

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

And you can REALLY say shit that is out there, with complete confidence, like you do it ALL the time...do women start questioning how you got to be so good and wonder how many other women you've said this to in the past to be as good as you are?

Can being a "player" work against you? When you say the shit that triggers their instincts, does the logical side of their brain ever enter the thought process? Like, "if he's this smooth and this good and this forward, there's no way I'm the first one? Am I just another ONS for this guy? How many women has he said this shit to in the past to get as good at it as he is?"

When you get right down to my core, I think the fear of being too forward and coming off like a "player" is hurting my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I an important part to answering that question is to not become a social robot. Don't depend on canned material all the time. Become better at improvising in the situation and adapting to your interaction with her. I think guys who focus on using too structured of an approach and don't relax and improvise then thats when it comes off as being a "player". When you get good, you want her to think "this guy is interesting and fun, he seems cool." A large part of this is learning to calibrate in the field. If she is enjoying the interaction and feeling attraction towards you then she less likely to think of you as a player. If she calls you a player try responding with something like:

"If labeling me a player helps you rationalize why you are attracted to me then do it!" [then IOD her]
or
[Just stare at her in silience as if you are offended then IOD her]
or
[saying to her friends] "Is she always this judgemental about people?" [then start talking to her friend]

Just a few ideas

"If it squeals, mount it!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
And you can REALLY say shit that is out there, with complete confidence, like you do it ALL the time...do women start questioning how you got to be so good and wonder how many other women you've said this to in the past to be as good as you are?
Yes, they probably do wonder, and this can work FOR you (You've been pre-selected by other women).
Quote:
Can being a "player" work against you?
Players try to score with as many women as possible. Some PUAs actually try to make a connection with women (i.e., it's not all about sex). If you approach them with that mindset, you won't come off as a "player".
Quote:
When you say the shit that triggers their instincts, does the logical side of their brain ever enter the thought process? Like, "if he's this smooth and this good and this forward, there's no way I'm the first one? Am I just another ONS for this guy? How many women has he said this shit to in the past to get as good at it as he is?"
Women don't think this way (most of the time). Emotion and instinct drive the attraction process for them -- not logic.

Another way to think about it is the following: a woman sees a really smooth PUA like a man sees a really physically attractive woman. When you're talking to a gorgeous HB10, do you think "How many guys has she been with?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So the smoother you are, the better. If you're so good that they're wondering about how many women you must be scoring with, that's good because a.) you're a challenge and b.) you're pre-selected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have often thought about your question after sargin on a girl and the thing of it is, most women want a guy (to at least talk to) that is not intimidated by them. I have heard this a ton of times by women who are very beautiful HB7-10. Once you start to get really natural that’s exactly how you come across. When I first started and some times still, I would come off as almost more cocky and arrogant then smooth and inviting. Now I have calm down the fact that I (think) I nasty and picking up women and have just gone for the "ya your a women" what ever approach. I have stated this before in other post and I will say it again, if you are coming off as being a player I believe you are doing it all wrong. Sarging is about coming in under the radar, building comfort, and then seducing the target. If you are following that general order they will not see you as a player but more as someone that they have naturally fallen for. Hope this helps

P.S. Wrong forum, this should be moved ASAP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
I think you should stop worrying about your game and don't let those girls get to you... play along... if you say that you've done that to many women.. and laugh about it... she won't believe you.. and if you say that you're not a player she won't believe you... so just move on to the next HB...

I had a HB8 tell me...

HB:so... are you and your friend here picking up chicks???
Me:yes we're pick up artists and I'll have you in less than 5 minutes... what are you kidding me? no we have our own business and just got out of a meeting and are out here to have some fun and meet some new people... what's your name?
HB: Jazz
Me:Jazz you're not a good liar huh?
HB: no why?
Me: because you looked away when you said your name
HB: That is my name though
Me: I can tell a lot about you... *and jumped into the cube routine*

had I gotten on the defense she would have seen right through me and said... aha! I was right! they're picking up chicks!