help with a british girl!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I'm in college and like my 3rd day here before my sophomore year i meet this group of british folk at my fraternity. It's a group of about 5 dudes, 3 of which i'm in good with, and 2 girls, one of which is the cutest thing I've laid eyes upin since puberty. I feel like I have chemistry with this HB10 but everytime I try to isolate here I doubt myself because she's from another culture. Someone please reassure me that the same tactics will work on the British girl of my dreams, and include any tips to pickup in british culture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
I don't think the culture is something to get worked up over. You could create some playful negs about British culture, but for the most part, sarging is the same. Don't worry about the differences and the accents. Pick her up the way you would anyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This post reminds me of my friend who at the time had a black girlfriend and he was asking others what he should be prepared for when sex came along.

One of my friends replied "Their vaginas have teeth." with obvious dripping sarcasm.

She's from another culture. She's still just as human as you and like the guy above said, this is an opportunity to tease her on cultural differences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man, i know for a fact that british and most english speeking euro chicks are the same as americans, they think the same way. They do however have a little different lingo and slang that you will just have to learn and understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't doubt yourself! If you do you wont succeed. Tell yourself you can do it, then you will.

FOX