Cat string theory...Korean report

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

If you go to field reports you'll see my post from earlier. One thing I wanted to touch on was cat-string-theory. I've done this with western chick (I am a white guy) and it works very well, however the Korean/Korean girls (those that were born and raised in Korea and have the cultural mentality) are super possessive i.e if CST is like is like cocaine for a kitten then when it comes to Korean girls it's like angles dust for a tiger.
Everytime I almost kissed this girl, then pulled sideways to take a drink, while looking into her eyes with a smirk, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me in hard, but I didn't kiss her. I kept finding excuses to leave her, (Oh one of my friends is here, and I know them!) she would look at me like I was taking milk from a baby. A few times she even grabbed my arm and tried to physically keep me from going!

Keep dangling that string fellas, watch them go crazy for what they can't get!

Post subject: wht else
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: thecool1010
anyone have any other ideas to dangle in front of the cats to keep them playing?