I finally realized my problem and need help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
This past weekend it happened again. This has happened a few times this summer, so it isn't a regular thing, but often enough.

Ok, so whenever I am hanging out with a group that has multiple HBs, I find myself sarging both in front of each other... This is not good. Doesn't make the other one happy. So, I realized that my problem is that I have trouble picking a target. I can't just go for one. I always go for the one that shows the most attraction back towards me, but whenever one shows me attraction, the other one does also, so I end up going for the other one as well.

I need to learn to just pick one and not deviate. Finish one sarge before I start another. I guess that is the answer to my problem, but I can't really achieve this. Does anyone else find the same thing happening to them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only way I can see you actually working both is with a wingman. First thing first though you need to tell your wing that your going to try for BOTh and let him in on the strategy.

Start your normal go abouts and then have your wing isolate the "second" target. Which should be whichever one is most into your Wing not you. It will allow him to isolate her easily and quickly which is the best way to go about it. You step up your game at this point while she is distracted by your wing. Number close on the target you are gaming and then signal your wing to bring the other target back into the set. This does two very important things.
1. Allows you to just game the set now
2. Allows natural social proof to help with the second target.

What is important here now is to quickly build attraction with the second target and not leave the two of them alone to gossip! IF she knows you got her friend's number it will increase her attraction but she WILL back off. Then you isolate the second target and snag her number ... then time constraint leave.

I think this should work... and it should solve your problem because your wing decides which one is best from an outside point of view.

And just to let you know... no this never happends to me. YET! mauahah.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
Haha, thanks man. I'll keep this in mind. Yea, the problem with this situation was that I didn't have a wing... which put me in an awkward place. I had another guy with me, but he was "that guy friend" who is too nice to them and will confide everything to him. There is no way he would have winged for me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is pretty funny. This is one of the most powerful tools of sarging working against you. By getting attraction from both girls, you are creating jealousy plot-lines (which makes the other one like you more and then the other, etc.). That should actually work pretty well but what you have to do is at some point (fairly early on) - make one of the HB's feel like she is winning you over and beating the other girl to get you. Remember - YOU ARE THE PRIZE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you can't decide, a good trick is to just ask them what their favorite color is and agree with whoever your target says is her favorite.
"yeah red is my favorite color too!"

Good luck.