Need Hand Pics!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Need Hand Pics!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hi all!

I'm learning how to read palms as an interesting DHV, and would really appreciate any of you who could take/post a picture of your hand(s).

Two perks: I'll message you back with a reading of your palm, and eventually I'll write a basic how-to abbreviating what I've learned so the rest of you can benefit as well.

I have already offered a free (you pay postage/cost of the blank media) copy of Style's Annihilation method materials to anyone with over 30 posts, Posting a pic of both hands (Front and back) in this thread will exempt you from this requirement. Send me a private message after posting pics of your hands for further details (it involves mailing me a prepaid envelope and a blank dvd, which I will then mail back to you).

Ideally I'd be able to get pictures of the fronts and backs of both hands, as well as whether you're right or left-handed, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks in advance to all who choose to participate! Palm reading combined with cold reading is proving to be REALLY impressive, but I need to get better and that means practicing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

But, I don't have 30 posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So you like hands, yeah?
Pervert.
Seriously, I'm only messing with you, I'm reading a small collins book on palm reading right now. Palm reading may be bull, but telling a girl she has a prominent mount of mars should help me with credibility.
I'd love to take you up on the dvd thing, but I'm all the way over in Ireland. I don't even want to think about the postage costs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So you like hands, yeah?
Pervert.
Seriously, I'm only messing with you, I'm reading a small collins book on palm reading right now. Palm reading may be bull, but telling a girl she has a prominent mount of mars should help me with credibility.
I'd love to take you up on the dvd thing, but I'm all the way over in Ireland. I don't even want to think about the postage costs.
Palm reading may be bull, but someone who wants to believe it's real will have an easy time believing it. Combine it with a little bit of hot reading, to selectively tell them things you already know to be true.

It's entirely about execution, and not at all about accuracy :P

Mailing a single DVD from/to ireland would not be all that expensive, especially considering that it's 10 hours of audio, 7 hours of video and 200something pages of pdf documents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hmmm.yeah, I should check up on the cost.
Do you use barnam statements or read body language?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hmmm.yeah, I should check up on the cost.
Do you use barnam statements or read body language?
I only use barnum statements if I'm really stuck -- they come off as wishy-washy (at least with me, maybe I just need to be more convincing).

Body language is much easier to work with -- it works very well with the No->but, Yes->and concept that cold reading relies on.

Hot reading is much more impressive -- that is telling someone specific things you already know are likely to be true. This is different from Barnum statements, in that what you're saying is a specific idea, not simply "You value your friends, don't you?" or "You're a creative thinker" (neither of these statements are likely to be false for ANYONE).

There are a whole bunch of other techniques that you can use to get the person you're reading into the right mindset to believe what you're telling them, but I'm sure you can search the forums for more details :P