New routine - made this up on the spot.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Was in a high profile club the other night and an idea popped into my head. I don't rate this routine that highly but it seemed to work.

After my meeting a couple of girls and a few openers I asked this girl if she was a sensitive person.

I then interjected her answer with the following dialogue:

"wait, don't tell me...let me test your emotional sensitivity"

"ok"

"give me your arm"

"oh, what are you going to do to me?"

"just wait and see"

"now close your eyes, don't worry, I'm not going to steal your handbag, it doesn't match my jeans"

"laughs"

i took her arm and told her the rules that i just made up on the spot.
(this test comes from that lame trick where you walk your fingers slowly up the inside of the girls arm and she has to guess when it reaches exactly the back of her elbow. most of the time, they stop too early, about an inch short)

"say when......................................"

"when"

"hmm, about an inch short, this means you are emotionally sensitive and you seek a strong figure to rely upon"

I figured this would give me 3 benefits:

1. kino on her sensitive spots
2. me telling her what she needs - which could be interpreted in practially any way you like.
3. a sense of mystery without any props.

as I came up with it on the spot, the dialogue was not great but she was dumb enough to buy into it. I give it to you to improve..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nice nice im going to use this.. ill tell you how it goes in a report.. thanks for the idea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I really like this!
Its cool how you turned somthing that i used to do when I was 8 to somthing so good in the seduction of women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
I like this also. I will have to think back to all those stupid games I played as a kid and make sarging alterations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i think its good.... the best part was probably the comment "i wont steal your handbag it doesnt match my jeans" if you make a girl laugh the first time 10 seconds after you started a conversation that immediatly awakens interest and sympathy, another important thing is (as always) the way you act, body langauga blablabla

i really like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks man!! I will try it! by the way, how can you just make up some rule on the spot! nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice, simple little game that gains Kino and compliance. Nice line about the hand bag, I think that was the best part.

I will give this a try today during a meet I have.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
thanks man!! I will try it! by the way, how can you just make up some rule on the spot! nice!
Well, i started thinking about all the sensitive spots on a womans body that you'd like to kino but would seem too forward to do so upon first meeting.

The only plausible spot I could think of was the inside elbow - and that old game popped into my head. A few choice words and I had a new routine in under a minute.

I'm really glad you guys like the idea, let me know how it works out for you. I'd like to dub this routine Temujinn's elbow.