FRIEND ZONE WHAT TO DO

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: FRIEND ZONE WHAT TO DO
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:09 am 
This has never happened to be before.
OK, So check this out. A couple of months ago I met a lovely girl a couple of years younger than me (im 23) and it looked like something was on the way of happenning... we started talking a lot on the internet, phone.. when we met there was some kino, but never a k-close or better.
Suddenly one day, on msn, she said to me that she was feeling attracted to me, but that she was confused with a guy she dated...
A couple of days later someone told me she was actually dating and fucking the guy she told me was confused about, I didnt give a fuck so I continued talking to her but less than usual.... and as the news of she and the other guy kept coming I just decided to chill out, and back off... I stopped talking to her and such...(not in a sissy way, I just didnt call her aymore, or talk to her on the msn messenger.I did not avoid her if she called me or talked to me on messenger, just happened few times).
This happened three weeks ago, maybe a month.

TODAY I decided to just say hello (messenger) and see how she was doing, etc Then she started to talk to me about how in love she was with this guy (same as before) and that that was the best thing that could ever happened to her, and all the fuckin crap that comes with this type of bullshit.... She DID NOT stop typing for 15 minutes, I swear... Suddenly I realized that I was in the fuckin friends zone....
What did I do wrong, ?? This was a girl that had told me some time before she was attracted to be, etc....

I have no idea what to do!!
I feel like a dumb fuck... I want to have her from one night of teach her whats the real deal... the other guy is even younger than me...

What should I do??? Having sex with her, while shes with the other guy would make me proud....
Or should I just relax and let it go?

I want some kind of retroespective revenge while using her as means...

Brothers, what would be the best actions to take in a situation like this???????????

-Papa10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Friend zone..
.eerr..

Dude, let her go.
It is too difficult to change that.
Only high levels PUAs can change the relationship from friend to partner.

Go for another HB.There are plenty of them at the streets :lol:

Although i think that you made the mistake when she showed the IOI (and most important she TOLD you that she was attracted).You should had reacted immediately asking for a date, or a for a coffee.With your intellect skills then you could destroy the shield of ''I dont know yet..''.

You had your chance there to pick up your sword,wear your armor and helmet and go straight for battle.

But now its too late..Its pointless.the battle is over..
:(

A. Einsten

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

have you tried making her jealous... maybe she's trying to game you by telling you all this shit, to see if it evokes an irrational, and emotional reaction by you..... Maybe that's what she's trying to do to you?
I mean let's face it, she may have spent 15 minutes typing to you about this bloke, what she's trying to do, is create an image which is every guy's worse nightmare, basically trying to make you think about them two together. It's not a pleasant thought, especially if this girl has a inkling that you're attracted to her. I dunno if she talked specifics to you about their sexual activity, if she has, i'd assume she's trying to get you jealous.

Just counter her conversation about, how you met this chick, blah blah, so smart, so beautiful... just see if that changes anything, or the way that she'll speak to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

First things first;

How did you end up here. You let it happen. She talked to you as a friend and you accepted it. You made yourself her friend.

This is from David D adapted to your situation (I have used it a few times in different situations)

When she starts talking (or writing) about her 'issues' (boyfriend, any other guy, problems, her period, blah blah,)

you: Do I look like your girlfriend?
hb: No
you: Then don't talk to me like I am your girlfriend

if it is a downer type talk e.g., problem
you: come on, your bringing me down, lets talk (write) about something funner, like sticking needles in our eyes. {smile} change topic.

boyfriend type talk
you: The only time I want to talk about him is if it is pillow talk, and it's about how inadequete it HAD been. {smile} change topic

You have to start a new conversation to distract them from dwelling on you cutting them off and thinking you are a dick.

That is how you can stop it. If it already has happened, use boyfriend destroyers.... Do a search.

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude msn is a NO GO. Don't talk about anything to do with attraction or relationships on msn, girls minds are not hardwired for it. Msn is still do-able, but not consistent, and you usually end up saying all this shit you wouldn't say in person. It is unfortunate for me to say that you have lost with this girl, and you have to move on. She handed you some shit-tests, and you failed them. The other guy took the bait, and you didn't. Simple. Replace when she said the word 'attraction' with the word 'affection' aswell I think. When she is 'confused' that's when all the drama is created, and guess what, women LOVE drama

If you need me to ellaborate on this more I will

Take care

-Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Music man pretty much told ya anything you need to know right there.

Bottom line, girls don't want to be picked up from the internet. It can most certainly happen, but most of time it is a waste of time and energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: i+candy+rs
best thing to do is
1. use it to your advantage for the time being. meet her friends. and fuck them instead.

2. if you still feel like revenge. do what i do. long term waiting. when the iron is hot strike that shit. happens when all that love she is feeling turns to insecurity, bordome, or just runs out. and it does happen.
may not be today. tomorrow. next week. but it happens.
and in the mean time you fuck her friends.

also keep your chin up. you are her lost! tell her its good to hear she is happy. then tell her all the cool shit you did when you wasn't talking to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with Nerd Avenger.. Game/Fuck her friends .. And when she says sth like : Oh i love that guy! tell her sth like : Great! .. dont let her see that u r affected .. At least thats what i do...

Btw sth very similar happened to me a month or 2 ago.. The girl was a stupid bum who wanted me to feel jealous.. When she kept telling me about her ''oh great lovely boyfriend (haha) '' i started telling her similar things..

example : Your guy might be good.. but dont even compare him to my new g/f! blablabla...

She will stop busting ur balls imo...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:57 pm 
Hey guys thank you for all of your responsed ill definetely put them in practice..

Small question, this girl i talked to you about has started to text message me and shit, asking why i dont want to hang out with her and/or be his friend and crap....

what kind of responde should work on?? i havent respond anything yet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey guys thank you for all of your responsed ill definetely put them in practice..

Small question, this girl i talked to you about has started to text message me and shit, asking why i dont want to hang out with her and/or be his friend and crap....

what kind of responde should work on?? i havent respond anything yet
Are you sure she has a bf and its not just a rumor?
I think she is just playing with you..
Anyway just like the others said, try to make her jealous..
Create your imaginary girlfriend,appear busy etc.Make sure she notice that.
I've done this technique before many times in the past and it works.

A. Einsten

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Read this free article:

http://www.attractwomen.com.au/dating_t ... women.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am in the same fuking shit hole... I couldnt get away and also couldnt be there..... Dont ever agree to be her Friend... This will kill you.... she will be cuddling with her new "friend" you will be crying inside...!