Phone Game!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Phone Game!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, lets just say I got this HB8`s number and wana make a meeting,

I need some phone game tips to make it all go smoothly, I have more difficulty running game over the phone to arrange a meeting then approaching a girl I dont know in a club or other situation...

if you got any advice on how to smooth the whole process from number close, to meeting up with the target...

Peace! Dza

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just be funny and cocky and dhv. The other day when I was on the phone to a girl I fell off the chair I was on whilst trying to reach for my wallet.
To her it must have sounded like 'oh your such aaaaaaaaaahHHH THUD!'
She said 'What was that?'
I replied with 'Superman leapt for my wallet across the room and fell into a desk.'
She found it hysterical.
Talk like you would act around her.

Oh and I hear this alot. When you call her for the first time always ask 'Hey is HB there?'
Despite wether it is her speaking or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: andrewwake58
great suff Gia!!! By the way I love the name great reference!! very fiiting! I am really big into the text game, reasons are that it is non-threatening and girls are more willing to answer this than a call if they are slightly flaky, and most girls like to text cause the can do it anywhere!! The greatest reason though, is that you have time to thinl between texts and you are not required to respond immediatly. I heard somewhere the best thing to do, as far as length between responses, is to be unpredictable. he is a story that had favorable results the other day.

Met a HB in Best Buy, ran some awesome day game left with a number.
I then texted back about one hour after meeting her(she meets ten hot guys a day, make yourself stand out and contact her quickly, no 3 day rule)

Text sequence:
PUA: I love meeting new people and you are adorable, like the kid sister I never had ((That there is GOLD))
HB:Lol well thanks!ya well im glad i met u to its always nice to have a friend that can tell you any random factpossible and teach you mind tricks!ha ((now we are already friends, I have seen this girl for about 15 minutes at this point))
PUA:Right so when do you get a break tonight so I can come get my drink an while I am there I will think of new ways to abuse our ne freindship((she had told me she would give me a free drink if i came by her workplace))
HB:come by anytime cuase i dont really get that many breaks on week nights
PUA:ok thanks small fry((think of some good nick names you would call a kid sister or little buddy, like small fry Great Neg!!))

Hope this helps!!!