I need help on styling....can anyone help me..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hi, I think myself that I not toooo bad on style and fashion..but since Im only 20 and I usually dress mostly like tshirts and other casual wears, its kinda hard to transform my dressing style to be more like a grown up man...any tip or advice for dressing to be able to go meet girls or parties...I would like to know how much do you pay for dressing and what kind of brand and style girls generally are into...

thanks for reading, and thank you more if you gave any advice!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In my opinion, it isn't about "dressing like an adult", it's dressing so that you stand out. Jeans and t-shirt is ok, as long as you're not rockin the same exact style as every other AFC.

I wear jeans and t-shirt all the time, however I always wear a hat. This isn't just any old hat, this hat is 100% *me*, the way I wear the hat is non-standard and is *me* - and girls are always coming up to me and saying "wow I love your hat" or they'll come by and take it off my head and put it on theirs. Perfect opportunity to run game.

Though I do lose this aspect of standing out if I have to go somewhere that hats aren't allowed (like certain clubs), but these type of things happen. What you've gotta do is find your own style; go out and look for jewelry/accessories that are *you* and not someone else. Like a belt that stands out, or some attention grabbing shoes or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you're looking for just generic styling tips, check out http://www.askmen.com

It's really important to dress how YOU want to dress, of course. You need to be comfortable. However, there are also a BIG list of no-no's. So i'd say try and learn those, google it or something.

I would say, though, that the most important part of style and fashion is fit. Don't buy something just because you like the pattern or the color... if it doesn't fit, it will make you look worse. I had a female acquaintance come over once as I tried on all of my clothes, and she would tell me which ones worked and which ones didn't, and why. Now, i wasn't trying to get her, as i had a GF at the time and wasn't in to this girl, but you might actually be able to use this as partial game somehow.

Anyways, as for fit - it depends on what your style is, but in general, baggy jeans are a girls biggest complaint. Would you want a hot girl to walk around in baggy jeans? no, because you want to check her out, right? Well, same goes for guys. Don't think of it as wearing tight clothes, think of it as wearing fitted clothes.

Lastly - accent your best feature. You definitely know that there's something about your appearance that you like best, and girls do to. so flaunt it. if it's arms, wear shirts with tight sleeves. if it's calves, wear shorts as much as possible. Etc Etc. You get the idea.

Don't think of fashion as only for girls, or 'gay'. Style (the pua) is called that for a reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ask a girl friend to come shopping with you if you really want the inside info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I suggest picking out ONE unique accessory, doesn't matter what it is and how silly it is, just pick something and wear it all the time. You'll be well recognized for it and it gives the girls something to question you about. It's be great if you had a story behind it (e.g., it was the watch my grandfather wore while fighting in WWII).

-Titan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well...

1. Find your identity:Keep in mind that you want to dress according to what type of person you're and what type of woman you wanna attract
You can use from 1 to maybe 4 different types of style.

Example:

* I myself wouldn't dresss as a raper, 'cause one I would be very uncomfortable, and two, I'm not into party girls

* I dress with slacks, shirt and nice shoes every now and then when I wanna attract some intelligent, sophisticated woman, maybe a woman who's into business

* I could rock some jeans and a tight shirt with some reebok or vans or converse when I want to attract the cute girls that rock their jeans and tight shirts but are not so proffesional neither slutty.

Get the idea?

2. Experiment: Rate what style makes you look your best, (some styles just suit you better than others) and then try combinations

3. Ask for girls' opinions

I'll give you a couple of ideas

* Loose boot-cut jeans, an artistic tee (or dress shirt) , dress shoes, and a spoart coat that matches your shoes, also the belt should match your shoes (black is fine, matches with anything), to this add some accesories, somewhat fancy rings are just PERFECT for this style

* Tight jeans with a tight tshirt should be mixed with small shoes, the most common type are vans or converse, and you may wanna try a rocker belt, to this add a wristband, and maybe a couple of less fancy rings

* Slacks, dress shoes, dress shirt, nice watch, and one or two fancy looking rings at the most (no need to be expensive), I usually dont tuck the shirt in, no need to, but do wear two to three undone buttoms, and of course dark socks

* Let's go a lil more sporty, some reeboks with some baggy jeans (since they are bigger shoes) and up to this point you could choose a shirt, or even a tight tee, both work well, you could even add a hat, use a necklace too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Try out different styles.

Use it as an opener on ure sets (probably ones u dont care if u get blow off by)

Just say, "hey i need an opinion on my clothes, im going through an identity crisis, do you think these clothes suit me?"

Blah blah blah.

Doesnt matter if u bomb the set, if u get a negative vibe from that opener then u know its not you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys, the feed back helps a lot ...!!
so, wish me luck!!haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

quick tep:

go into a male clothes store...

there is usually cute girls workinmg there....

say: 'hey, i was hoping to update my style, i want you to make me look beautiful!!!! :D

and let her do the work while you can work on your game with her...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Our beloved xfman has written a good detailed guide about this in his blog :)

Might wana have a look: http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/fashionstyle.htm

Again, give us some feedback ! i wana know how its gone!