My Take on Kino.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: My Take on Kino.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For me kino is a great part of the game. I am getting stronger and stronger. I have noticed thought that too much kino is not always good even if she seems to be enjoying it. This is predominantly because it breaks the sexual tension, which is not good.

What I have been doing lately is building kino slowly from safe touching up and then dropping it altogether. You will likely find that she then begins to initiate kino herself. When she does this I always stop her either by moving or using a cocky funny line. This will make her wonder if you like her and also build some tension. You can then wait for a bit and then kino her again. She will be so relieved that you are into her that kino will be easier. It will also mean more as the tension has built. You can then repeat a plenty, right up to as far as you want.

I'm sure this is not exactly original but I would like to get some opinions, and ideas on how other people kino.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sounds to me like your using kino to do the push pull stuff that style and TD talk about... if it works then do it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

sounds good man, iv got this lady meetin me in the bar i work at tonight so i'l give it a try it sounds wicked in theory only now too test it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
I'm sorry, but can someone explain what exactly Kino is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Kino is the use of touch. The basic theory on building kino is that, if you are touching the girl from the early stages of meeting her, then when it comes time to get more intimate, your touch won't feel so foreign and awkward. And by touch I mean hands on hands, touching shoulder, etc. Friendly gestures.

And English, I like it. Cat string theory in a sense isn't it.