fireball trick

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: fireball trick
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: andaconda43
this trick is always alot of fun to do all it requires is a lighter

if u can get the girl to do it without seeing the trick first if she refuses let your wing do it first

tell them to cup their hands so there is only one hole.

light the lighter and blow out the light but do not let go of the gas button.

place the head of the lighter into the single hole made by the cupping of there hands

after 30 seconds light the lighter n pull your hand away inside there hands will be a fire ball then quickly tell them to open their hands and you will see a fire ball.

usually to get someone to go along u need to show them the trick by using someone else which is y i said use a wing

but convince the girl to do it because they will feel a cool sensation in there hands when it is done + kino

im not goinna lie idk if its a good dhv or anything but no matter what its always a lot of fun to do because the girl usually gets scared and excited at the same time and u can throw out a few good negs when they refuse to make them do it

tell me what u guys think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It sounds fascinating, probably a great dhv, but have you tried it? I mean, is there any possibility that you may burn her hands?

Nazim Hikmet

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: jepisto16
this sounds like some shyt ,, Fireball in her hand lol.

wow this trick is pretty intersting .

Magic J

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hey guys this does work, try it yourself make a fist and with your left hand. put ur thumb over the top and make the fist hollow. with ur right hand grip ur lighter and fill the shape you have made with ur fist with gas.
after its fulled spark your lighter under the hole whilst opening ur hand it goes woosh but u cant really see the fire for long it sort of runs up ur hand.
if u want a really cool trick learn to fire eat, get mr babache fire sticks fr firetoys.com only £7.50 get some parrafin and get swallowin. much fun.

as for burns it can burn a little if they hold the flame too long but if it goes well yes its a cool trick.

nice one conda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

omggggggg....The first time I saw this was well over 10 years ago, probably 15. It seems like, childish to me now. Do people not know about this? Will it really impress a girl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
omggggggg....The first time I saw this was well over 10 years ago, probably 15. It seems like, childish to me now. Do people not know about this? Will it really impress a girl?
To quote style: "What is funny when you were 8, is funny all over again".

That said.. I agree with you. I don't think the effect of this sort of thing would be that great... the girl (in my mind) would be going "and now what..?" - If it wouldn't impress 15 year old girls, it won't impress them now.

If you're looking for some fire tricks, google PYROwizard or maybe look up fire spitting.

- Dex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i've been doing this trick for about 3 years now i learnt it when i was 14 and tilll this day every girl ive ever met has never seen it and its just an awesome trick

you can do it on yourself to make a real fire ball instead of using one hand u can use your mouth which i have done afew times....its pretty stupid i used to be a pyro so it happens.... basically same trick just dont breath when ur putting the gas into ur mouth n when u light it it goes up quickly doesnt burn at all

and u can do it in one hand as well but it doesnt look as cool unless u cup it

if i can get a web cam ill make a video and put it on you tube

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

pretty nifty idea if you're a smoker and what not. i'm not really sure it demonstrates "high" value, but it definitely shows you're some sort of bad ass controlling fire -- cave man style. good impresser.

just did a quick search...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Oe-afNV7s[/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

good video of it using it in one hand trust me if u can get a friend to do it to u or u to do it to them to see the two hand version its alot cooler and sometimes u can actually see a ball of fire float in mid air for a second or 2