strawberry field routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: strawberry field routine
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: andaconda43
If anyone knows who created it our created it i will have no problem posting their name as the creator and if they have a problem with this post i will remove it immediately this was taught to me by my cousin its a simpler version of the cube and is used only after you are pretty close to a girl unless you can work it in another way

strawberry field routine

telling her this game is only for play its not serious

you tell the girl to imagine a strawberry field

1.in the field theirs a fence and ask how high this fence is

2.she picked strawberries out of this field how many did she pick?

3.What does she think of the farmer who she stole the strawberries from?

the fence symbolizes how easy the girl is, but you tell her how open she is to new experiences (the lower the more open or easier , the higher = less open or harder)

the strawberries tell you how passionate she is

and the farmer you tell her don't worry about it till later

it tells you how she feels about the person she is about to hook up with or who she just hooked up with (usually the person using this routine)

sorry if it was completely clear not in the right state of mind right now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it sound really cool, simple,easy to remember and it can be easily expanded at will(eg you can give a nice introduction or merge it with another routine like the cube:"now you get out of the desert(which was hot and the sun was beating down and you get in this green field" this might give her good feelings )

ill try it, but not in the recent future cuz i have a PILE of work that has to be done..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
Quote:
(eg you can give a nice introduction or merge it with another routine like the cube:"now you get out of the desert(which was hot and the sun was beating down and you get in this green field" this might give her good feelings )
I like that! I like that a lot... i'm definitely going to use that... so you can tell her about herself and tell how much fun she is... then how easy she is... I'm using that!