I'm askin....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: I'm askin....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

what would you think of the question,

so how do YOU VIEW the world,

How do YOU view society,

where would you ask this question would it be good to ask in rapport? give you a chance to get deep,

thankyou
-peace- :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Honestly, thats something I talk about alot with my close friends and people that I know are capable of keeping up an intelligent conversation with me. At least 80% of the women you approach aren't going to be able to give you a good answer, well, maybe. I dunno actually. I would just make sure before asking it, you know they aren't just some random bar-skank who cares more about Paris Hilton's jail sentence than about society's balance as whole. It is definitely a good question, and something that can keep a conversation for a long time, just watch who you ask it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Uhh GREAT QUESTION man

I'm pretty sure of QUALIFICATION before

Let's see, qualification comes in hand with standards, YOUR STANDARDS

So, before qualifying I would ask you to know your standards (part of being a better man) and know what type of woman you want

An intelligent woman? a party woman? a hippie?

Me, I LOVE intelligent women

So, if your question comes from within you, I WOULD alsmot safely guess that you also love intelligent women

Am I right?

That question fits better in the qualification, she MUST qualify for you, this goes in hand with compliance, since it will force her to do something to earn her way up to you (Call it Prizability) to later on remember to why she's sooo attracted to you.

"Whats your view of our current society"?
Uhh Tough question,
She should be intelligent enough to give you a coherent answer, if she doesn't you and her prolly won't be potential lovers

Are things clearer for you now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yea your both rite in what your sayin
basically i want a woman who is able to keep up a none superficial conversation,
intelligence and confidence are what i look for in potential partners other people we jus sleep together.
so its a close mate who i have sex with, in regard to methuselahs comment about 80% of teh women, i look at it like "i wont know how tehy answer the question until their asked" like you cant guess some1's personality, you may take a chance an be a little let down a few times with the answers but then that will only help you classify what relationship you have with that girl.
im thinkin im gna be careful with this though as normally if i was to disagree with somethin they say, or if it didnt make sense to me, then you cant neg some1's opinions coz i'l jus come off like a jackass,

thankyou both for your help,
succseful sarging.
-peace-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

if you are trying to filter out airheads from the real hbs this is great, reminds me of styles stuff then again ;) use it to make her qualify herself.

SF