Cigarette/Cold Reading Routine

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,

I am a smoker and just thought of a new routine for when she lights up.

I was out last night with a HB7.5 and she asked me for my matches. Never cary generic matches that you buy from the supermarket. Always have some that come from a club or something and have a story to go with them. Fortunately for me my name is Ryan and I work near a trendy outdoor bar called Ryan's Place. They have some pretty cool matches with my name on so its usually pretty easy to talk about, I have a stockpile of these at my house.

Basically when she asks to borrow them simply hand or throw them to her but watch how she strikes the match.

If she;
(A) holds it like a pen and makes a fast movent down not moving her wrist.
(B) flicks the head of the match across the face moving her wrist.

Now like all cold reading it doesn't really matter what you say just use generalisations that appear that you know something about them but in fact is very common. Here's the responses that I'm going to use;

Do you know that the way that you stike a match actually tells me a lot about you;
(A) You can be decisive at times and its probably led you to being somewhat of an impulse buyer. When you see things you want you just grab them like me *put her hands around you. :wink:
(B)Your a very fluid person and can go along with the general flow of people.

I'm pretty new to this so send me some feedback.

Ryot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Field test it, and let us now how it goes next time...

I find women who smoke is a turn off.... dunno, it's just me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mate I Really Think i wont be usefull form me cause when U R Running Cold Reading Out of Smething AS simple As that They sense U are a Totall Bluff, And Taht U R Barftalking

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i dissagree with sovnar, the important isn't how acurate the guess is, it¨'s the delivery! Suck her in, tell her why that's so, tell about when you did it on someone else and it showed something really special.

When I do the cube I bullshit HARDCORE when it comes to the cubes color, but they swallow it cuz ive told em that im still learning.

But when I tell the true story of a chick that became 18 2 days b4 and that her cube was a paperbox filled with personal stuff, and that it ment she had plans on moving out the bullshitwarning goes out the window^^

Congruense is A to z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I understand perfectly tha main poitns about cold reading though i prefer "Like deeper" routines rather than this kind, Cuz i also find them Quite Plain, u know i prefectly understand that if u COmeout with exact conlcucions about her it will come uout well though i think it i still "baladi".

Cuz if anything was about telling her "general" but perectly fitting stuff anything could be a long cold reading routuine out of nothing such as:

U know i can say everything about u just beacuse the dissposition of the hair in yu eye borwns come on.

This Particular routine (tha cigarrette) one might work but just like in a sepciall fact. U can no come out with anything long this is an example.

HB: (She lights up the match)

SOv: SHit! Girl U should really chill, U R very stressed, i know
Hb: how do u knoe this, its all about the way u dod things, U Light ur matches tu fast and ur eyes are trembling when u do that CHILL

That would work, but u can not come with something long u know

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom