What to do after you steal home!???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:59 pm 
I worked a good game on a girl and after 3 dates we had some great sex last night!
Then the questions about being excluseive come up and I told her that I was dating lots of women. She was clearly hurt and dissapointed. I felt guilty (being the wuss in pua training that I am). I liked her and would like to keep her "on the books" so to speak. I have 2 questions:

1-HOw to handle this type of "exclusivity" questions from girls that you DO want to keep?

2-Do I continue to "game" this girl-staying away from talking about "real" stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello Entry07,

If I were you I'd kind of avoid that topic, probably say something like "Wow, you can't have me that easily'', or you could have turned it on her.

To tell you the truth, I have not been in this sort of situation before, I can only offer my "what I would have done" guidance.

Cheers,
Warden

P.S. Why can I not PM you... I'd like to sarge together in Berlin if your up for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:50 pm 
The "Wow, you can't have me that easily'' would have been brilliant! Unfortunately, she caught me under the influence of my after-sex stupor and I wasnt thinking. Wont happen again tho!

Sarging in Berlin sounds awesome! but I'm in NYC. I'll check my PM preferences

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:12 pm 

You need to register first ... You can't get PM because your a Guest :?

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mate u should keep that info for urself so to say, u cant walk in with any set, and after gamming then saying that she is one more or so or that u r a PUA rAFC o whtever just play it kinda cocky funny, because if u did as u did lol
she will feel used so keep it up mate,. :D

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'd like some related advice.

What are suggestions for good attitudes/behaviors/etc... after closing, such that there's minimal trouble closing a second time later on. For example, I know that leaving quickly after f-closing will usually mean lots of LMR to get through on the next time.

I know several BAD things to do, but what are suggestions of GOOD things to do without taking steps down the road to relationship-ville.

Would be great to get advice from someone experienced on this issue, seeing as how most people at my level are so focused on the steps before closing that we mess things up after we get what we're after.

Mech

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay you shouldn't have said that first of all, way to make her feel like shit.
Shoulda just said you are happy being single in your life right now.

Yeah, keep her around as a good friend, what's wrong with that? Who knows maybe you'll hook up with her again..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have had a similar problem previously. I sarged a girl sitting in front of me at a ball game and after the second time we had sex, 4 days after the game, she asked me "So, I am your girlfriend, right?"

(Total "Holy @#$@%!@ why did we go to my place" bomb going off in my mind)

My response was "Only if you pay for my shopping habits" with a big smile.

She actually did a weird pout for a bit and I just went and showered. By the time I got out of the shower she was over it and we continued a casual fun only relationship for a few weeks till I went on vacation.

From my experience girls are willing to accept the physical only relationship as long as they understand what it is and that you do not try to play any ass kissing BS to make them question otherwise.

merc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
you're best bet would be to let her work for you... just say... "Hey I thought this was going to be a casual thing... I'm seeing other women... and if you can't be a part of something like that then... I'll see you around" its called the take away and she'll be there for a great booty call... but seriously if you want to be with her... you have to stop the game for her, i don't know if you're willing to do that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok.

To me in most of the responses here you sound like complete assholes.
Telling them you are seeing other women AFTER you have shagged them and basically making them feel second best and like shit.

If you want to have something like that work talk about it BEFORE shagging them. Even whilst you are escalating during foreplay or something just tell them that you are not interested in a relationship. I guarantee 9 times out of 10 they will say 'Yeah well neither am I' and just continue whatever is going on.
After the topic has been breached the first time and everyone knows what the expectations are, it will be far easier to talk openly about it later without feelings involved.