Actually I use another story, but kinda similar to it, only that it's to half add value and half boyfriend destroyer, half story telling, man this is powerful!
And this is how it goes (I'll type the last one I've done, exactly how it went)
PUA: I gotta ask you a question, Do you think I would make a good boyfriend?
HB: I don't know, I don't know you well enough yet.
PUA: I'm not asking you out, and you didn't answer my question you brat
HB: HAHA, I guess you would be (Kinda getting bored)
PUA: You know, I think I would make a TERRIBLE boyfriend.
HB: Why you say that?
PUA: Well, I would probably hate all of your friends, embarras you in front of them, call you ten times a day and break up with you on Valentine's Day,,
HB: HAHAHA, well thanks! You're such a gentleman!
PUA: So, when are you taking ME out?
HB: Excuse me,,,? You mean, when are YOU taking ME out?
PUA: (Stay quiet)
PUA: Yes? (faking a hurt voice)
HB: What happened?
PUA: (Playful voice) You just broke my heart, you don't wanna take me out...
HB: HAHA, shut up,,,
PUA: Alright, I'll make an exception, I'll take you out, but you pay (which she did)
HB: HAHA, We'll see
PUA: Make it 1pm in Starbucks from the Mall, I gotta work at 4 pm
HB: Ok, cool
PUA: Don't be late,
And we had a cool date, that of course you know ended in you know what.
So if you notice I completely stole her frame, and established these points.
* I have a good sense of humor.
* I'm very open minded
* I let her know that I do what I want, without being an ass.
* Demostrate Higher Value (Enough to make her pay for me)
* Gave her the idea that I'm the prize.
* Gave her the idea I won't bug her with a relationship
* Communicate that I ALSO understand how a relationshio works throgh using irony.
* Show her that I "get" it by using irony.