Sweet little statement of interest...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This was after maybe fifteen minutes with a lovely Sikh girl named Harleen; a girl I was occupying during the Masterclass: (Cheeky from Carp PM in his comfort zone, HO-ceana, Brum.)

I was comparing hands with a girl for kino before I said this & we'd been discussing, family, heritage, culture & qualifying on travel; (She'd been to Peru, which I wanted to know all about)

hq: "So who do you take after more, your mother or your father?"

Harleen: *thinks a moment* "My father..."

hq: "So is he sexy too?"

This changed the encounter immediately. We'd thumb-wrestled, all that stuff, but a strong & sincere SOI is like marking the X for treasure on a map you're both navigating... now you know you can get there. We kissed straight after that SOI.

I took her number later as 'Harleen Sex machine' while she watched & didn't counter it, she was also a great dancer. We can be friends.

I've now been seeing this girl in Brum for quite a while, she likes to play rough... She pointed out that we're both Harleys so we do the right thing & ride each other...

When you decide to change what you cannot accept: this is called revolution.

UK Lair

www.themajesticself.com/forums