Family Sarge

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Family Sarge
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you sarge when a target(s) is with her/their mom/dad?

Post subject: Re: Family Sarge
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
How do you sarge when a target(s) is with her/their mom/dad?
You sarge the parents... You try to become the most charming male, because if you don't come off as someone with a respectable personality, especially if they're with the father, you won't get very far in trying to seduce the target. Much like opening a set really, you don't go straight at the target. You ignore the target, but perhaps don't use negs, you get the parents to neg her for you, because the best neg's in this situation would be when the parents speak of their daughter's most embarrasing moment. it's funny to strike up a conversation, and isoloate her because it would be far too awkward there with her parents constantly spilling their guts to you about their daughters funniest moment as a child.

Try it, works for me when i'm at a wedding, and in plane sight of parents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have found that if you slightly neg, with a "Is she always grabby/pushy etc" line, then the Parents back it up, and as it's done in a humerous manner, generates more social proof.

The most difficult part is the isolation, but a bit of embarrasment through you and the parents, and she'd appreciate getting away from it!

Good luck.