To involved with non targets

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went sarging last weekend and two times I got past opening. The first set was a mixed set. I opened with the who lies more, men or women opener. I directed my attention to one of the guys in the set. Some how the conversation goes into a philosophy. The women in the set participated sparsely in the opener subject and not at all in the phil convo. Eventually they wandered off.

I went to a different bar. set of 2, both women, Hb 6,and 9. Used the same opener. Not sure if I was overly transparent because Hb 6 has a wide array of attempts to discourage me. Asks me questions like why I an interested, says not an interesting subject, aks stuff like does that opener usually work. Any way, I manage to somehow get through all of them responding with either bs or negs. Anyway I talk with her some more and she starts to give me IOIs. Meanwhile the whole time her friend has not said a single word. It becomes clear that me and the hb6 are on a path to hook up mean while me and hb 6 have not exchanged a single word. I did not want to hook up with hb 6 so I bail.

Comments/Sugguestions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: xxorginizmxx
you arent transitioning the conversation, remember you control the entire conversation the whole time. make sure to create multiple threads of topics, and dont ignore your target entirely, neg her a pull her in, the push her out, then pull back in.