Cheeky Cheek Kiss

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Cheeky Cheek Kiss
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys!
Here's 1 for you to try - Done it last night by accident at first, but it worked like 8/10 times!!!

Anyway, I was standing at the bar and and after opening to a Hb 7 Blonde - lil bit of baby fat, but in the right places! Lol. Anyway after starting to talk to her for a while, i opened my arms gesturing for a hug! Wen she did, i acted shocked and said "WOW! your very forward!" Making it look like it was her idea! Then turned to her friend saying "IS she always this feisty?" with a cheeky smile! Anyway the response i have almost all nite was "Shut up! How old are you anyway!???"

Then i turn it around and ask "How old are you!?" (At this point she should say guess! Which is what you want!!! If she says "thats rude", jst say "Im very curious!" And if she still persists, neg her thro her friend! Somethin like "Wow! Shes secretive too!" Then offer to guess!)

The beauty is that you say "OK, but for every wrong answer i give you, you have to gimme a Kiss on the cheek!" When she agrees, do wat i did! "1,2,3,4,5" Ect.... When you get to the right Number, she is so comfortable, i just said - "Time for a proper Kiss now!" And Kissed her! Then i did the old sign to my Wing to get me outta there and hit her with the "I really enjoyed meetin you! Can you think of anyway we can continue this conversation?"

Result = Number Close!

Lemme know what ya think! Any comments, suggestions!?

!Climax!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You said it works 8/10 times... what happened in those two times it didnt work? What did the HB say to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

climax, when you asked for the hug...was it just out of the blue? that seems like it may be kind of awkward? can you explain a little more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

ya, I assume you had things a bit warmed up before doing the hug thing, but it shows a lot of confidence and I can definetly see it working. Nice number close, but I would have tried to isolate her and get more kiss/kino and start from there next time I see her.

good job bro, but please expand a bit more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: stevenmaheven
dang... thats neat... im going to try it out :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds gd, i'll definately try it this weekend and get back to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Its great...
But I think that of course she must be really attracted to you to agree to the kisses. And what do you do if she tells you her age? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys.
Sorry im only getting a reply back now, im actually Outta the Game at the moment, Im with a Girl who's amazing!!! Probly being bias, but a HB 9! (Ben told by a few jelous mates that she looks like pink! :p (She's so my type - Blonde, Petite, amazing attitude and personality, Gym and Sex Enthusiast! :p Cant go Wrong!)
Anyways, im bk here cos the confidence that i had in all aspects of life was shocking so im back to see if i can help and get advise for lifes trials!

So i'll run the all the questions and try and break then down for ya!

Q. "You said it works 8/10 times... what happened in those two times it didnt work? What did the HB say to you?"
A. If she said no to the Kiss, 1 i tried that stuck out was i said "Oh sorry are you 2 together!?" - acting like i thought they were lesbians! They didnt get angry, they got shocked! TYhen i said "Oh Must be because you are close!? U must be best friends!" Now they're not gonna say no and hurt each others feelings, so they aggree - then run the best friend routine, (Whicj=h demonstrates higher value!) and then another routine, taking their minds off the "Crash and Burn" Cheeky Kiss/Hug!

Q. "climax, when you asked for the hug...was it just out of the blue? that seems like it may be kind of awkward? can you explain a little more?"
A. Just Run little routines, to get her pay you a compliment - then just say "Awww ur really Cute, (and then i say) And you look really cwtch-able!" (A Cwtch is a Hug - thats wat we call it in wales! Lol) Then open your arms! As long as you do it with a Smile and act inviting, she'll take it as a lil fun (Showing your Different and not a bore) and it breaks the touch barrier so you can get closer!! If she says no, just neg!

Q. I know its not really a question but - "but I would have tried to isolate her and get more kiss/kino and start from there next time I see her."
A. Yeah this leads nicely, cos you have comunicated with friends, passed the touch zone, shown Higher value and hopefully got her aroused!

Q. "And what do you do if she tells you her age?"
A. If she does actually let you know, play up against the saying that all women find it rude when you ask then your age! Something like "You know, i read an article that stuck out in my mind, and it was about how some women like to have more fun and full lives and experiences, being different to the Cliché and are very unique! Examples like not afraid to talk bout their age (And make up other random ones about the person) and its only like 10% of women at the moment, so looks like im lucky talkin to you!" (Cheeky Smile)

Any other Observations you guys reckon would make this better?

Climax

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Damn Climax, you have a quick mind...

Keep on doing it brother!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The way i liked to do it was think about the routines you learn and what could go wrong!
Therefore, in theory, you could counteract any problems and not end up standing there like an AFC!
Just think up little bridges to link to safer routines you know work so you can always go back!

The Best way i can describe it is there is a British Comedian, now he has little "Signposts" during his stand ups, but he improvises most of his set but if he gets lost or cant think of anything, he uses bridges he's designed to take him to the jokes he has memorised!

The only difference is he's looking for laughs and you guys are looking for doggy dinner bowl eyes! :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

your a smart man climax

nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

that routine is genius however, what if she says, "no deal" on the kiss and age guess thing. That'd be a bummer. What then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Before i run this routine, or anything, i always make a point of saying "You seem to have a wild side to ya" or "An Adventurous way about you" so if they say no, id say something like "Oh, thought you said you were adventurous!? Its only a game!" Then neg her to her friends like "Is she always this uptight!" (If her friends are there)

Or something like "Oh! Do you know why me and you would never work out!? Cos we're too different, im really outgoing and adventurous, and i thought you were aswell - well you were giving off all the correct signs anyway!"
If she says she is, then lead onto "Really - well i'll tell ya what, if thats true, name 3 things, just 3 that would make me wanna get to know you more than anyone else in here!" (And shes proving herself to you! BIG IOI!!!)

Climax

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this is all good, but u guys need to stop worrying about rouitines. the best way to get a girl and know that youll nevr be in an awkward situation or a long moment of silence is just to be able to talk to girls. its always worked for me, 100% of the time if i want a girl i can just talk to her for as long as it takes until i know that she wants me, then just kiss her. its the best way, but i guess if that works for u then good on ya.
cheers, H

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
this is all good, but u guys need to stop worrying about rouitines. the best way to get a girl and know that youll nevr be in an awkward situation or a long moment of silence is just to be able to talk to girls. its always worked for me, 100% of the time if i want a girl i can just talk to her for as long as it takes until i know that she wants me, then just kiss her. its the best way, but i guess if that works for u then good on ya.
cheers, H
finally the point of routines is to learn this ability. Noneof us are going to just use routines all our lives. At teh end of the day the routines are like karate kata in that they show you a possible way to do it. A routine is good if you have an attack of silence or you don't now what to say. finally you are training yourself to open up with females and turn on the part of you that is fun and sexy in their company. As you get better at routines your level of confidence goes up and that natural vibe you describe just gets better and better. It's true that I dont really need routines any more but I still like to use them when a "bigger bullet" is required.

See yall

VM :arrow: