New DHV Routine-Opinions?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Guys, Here's a routine i though of, lemme know what ya think!

It'd probably work best in a bar, i have tailored it to myself, but if you like, please feel free to modify and use!

So im talking to a set and if one of them starts smoking, of someone who walks past smokes i say:

Me: "Man i hate Cigarettes! I almost Died because of Cigarettes!!!"
Set/Target: "How!?"
Me: "Well its going back about 3 years ago, i was going out with this girl at the time who was modelling (DHV), and after a long weekend of 2 games of football and a REALLY long Karate course, that i HAD to go on, otherwise i couldnt have gone away with the national team (DHV), but anyway, she turns to me and says that she wants me to go with her to keep her company when she drove to a last minute shoot in Bristol, cos she didnt like driving at night on the motorway! So anyway, we're driving and the directions her father wrote were unreadable, so we end up taking a wrong way and getting totally lost! We're driving down this old road, tree's each side and she's like "Oh i really need a cigarette!" Her excuse was that it supressed her hunger! So she' puts on the lighter in the car, takes it out and drops it, John Candy Style of "Planes Traines and Automobiles!" right on her lap! So she screams, looses control, but manages to miss every tree as we start sliding off the road!
Anyway, we end up going backend 1st over a ditch and shes going hysterical!! Im trying to calm her down (DHV - taking control of the situation), but she wont let me go find help cos she keeps thinking that somethings gonna happen like a sceen from "Wrong Turn" as she put it!
So Since the car was stuck and we couldnt get a signal, i decided to wait till morning!
Eventually, we had help from a passing car, who got someone to come out and pull the car out of the ditch!!! (Blah Blah Blah) But we didnt stay together long after that actually!

target/Set: "Why!?"

Me: "Well if wasnt cos of her driving! Na, Its just beauty is really common these days and thats all she had! I mean you need something more than beauty to relate to, to make things interesting. Know what i mean? (To Target) i mean, you seem really interesting. Dunno what it is about you, but i am drawn you you! I bet if i asked you to name 3 things that would make me wanna get to know you better you could!"

Climax

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: BleedBlsSdmf
I myself smoke... so yea.... LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Me: "Well if wasnt cos of her driving! Na, Its just beauty is really common these days and thats all she had! I mean you need something more than beauty to relate to, to make things interesting. Know what i mean? (To Target) i mean, you seem really interesting. Dunno what it is about you, but i am drawn you you! I bet if i asked you to name 3 things that would make me wanna get to know you better you could!"
You could modify that to Mystery's Beauty's Common Neg.
"What's important is 3 things in life: A Good Energy (blah blah blah), A good personality (blah blah blah), and a Good Outlook on Life (blah blah blah). And you have 2 out of 3, so I guess your OK"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Curlythelegend
Dude thats awsome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I like this one alot, I am going to test it tonight at some parties to see how it works in that enviroment, i will post my results later and break it down for yal l barney style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Curlythelegend
Dude I field tested it yesterday, its awesome. Did you come up with i t your self?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ok I tried this one at a party first and then at school, it didn't really go well at the party cause the girl was somewhat drunk and couldn't really pay attention, i guess that was kinda my bad I should have choose a better target for this one, but I did try it twice at school and it really worked well, so good job brotha works like a charm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys,
Glad ya liked it!
Yea came up with it myself, after watchin a Mystery DVD and how he would put in DHV spikes into a conversation!
I usually used it when i was outside with a group, to win them over before i started focusing on the target, or if i had the target alone already, just before i started Kino, id get her to validate herself!
*** I'd always say during this stage "Wow, you seem really adventarous!" so later on when i try to F-Close and if i get LMR, id always go back and say, "Calm down - thought you said you were adventarous! Guess i was wrong" (or something like that), freeze out, start again! *** Jope that helps further!

Climax