A Personal Technique

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: A Personal Technique
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is a habit that Ive developed which seems to work pretty well. This is for girls that i have at least met once and are showing at the very least minimal attration towards me.
Whenever i talk to women i make a point of telling them that im not looking for a relationship.
When calling them after the usual greetings i say "so hows my girl doin today" i never directly say that she is my girl (for i say that to many girls and i dislike lying to myself as much as i dislike lying to women, after all thats not lying its flirting)
the girls get confused do to the fact that i told them i dont want a relationship and they always assume that i meant them...they tend to feel validated like they did something right and then they try harder to get my approval
not only that but the next time i call them the girl gets on the phone very excited but i wont use that same line....they then seem a little down and they will start tryin to refer to themselves as my girl to see if i validate them and since i dont they will go out of there way to keep trying to get my attention back

this is a little technique that i have developed on my own please feel free to give me feed back or criticize
it helps me to learn what others think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

man do I love manipulating the opposite sex lemme tell ya!

I'll field test it on the next number close i get

won't be long i promise ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im looking forward to hearing how it works out for others

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think you are onto something here. I'm not a pickup artist (yet) but online I told a girl that I wasn't looking for a relationship and she responded back with her phone number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thats the right thing to do, but still dont repeat that " you dont wanna relationship" all over again.

The point is , that in our moder world, i think most of people are very independent, and choose carefully with whom spend longer time.

But saying you arent into long relationship, says that you dont need to be
"taken care of or spent much time on" and also showes that you know what you want. Showing that you are confident. Plus, if u are also outgoing and fun, they will definetly enjoy spending time with you. Partying and so on.

:)

You cant win, if you wont try.