Push-Pull overdid it with push?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met a girl a long time ago through my brother. She showed some IOIs since the first time I saw her.
About two weeks ago I had sex with her after a night at the club.

Next day morning she texted me I asked her to meet again and she said no. We talked through messages 2-3 times after that.
Next time I saw her it was at a club I was very drunk and I told her I like her and we had a conversation for a bit. I said to her that she is driving me crazy the way she danced and her answer was then don't look at me.

Next time I saw her I decided to try the push so I said that last time I was too drunk and I didn't really mean whatever I said so it was actually better that nothing happened between us because I am not into her. She smiled a bit uncomfortably and said OK. Twenty minutes later she came to me and said that the reason that nothing happened last time was that I was very drunk and that its not that she doesn't like me.
So did I overdid with the push?
How to pull back?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

As bugs have flattened bodies, it helps them hide in smaller spaces, such as mattresses, bed frames and headboards. Although bed bugs do not have nests, they tend to live in groups. Eventually, they tend to spread through the room, moving any cracks or protected location, and even in adjoining rooms.