How to get rid of someone talking to my girl?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, so there is a girl I'm kinda dating, we never said explicitly that we are dating. But the problem is she is very social (and I dont like that), like she is polite to anyone who approaches her and will not reject anyone (even the ugly guy), whenever I tried to handle some guy, she was like "you're possesive and jealous" or she'd be like "that's my job, I like talking to people, that's my personality" (she's ESFP btw and she works as admission counsellor). So soon we're going to a party together and there definitely be the guys who will not be aware of situation and will try to hit on her, not necessarrily flirt but they will try just talk to her. So the question is how do I ditch them without looking jealous or anything? And I know some of those guys but not all

P.S. I dont mind her having conversation with different people, the thing is I know that some of those guys are players, they always try to hook up/flirt with someone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:00 pm 
Read My Book

Overly social girls usually have very promiscuous past. Your fears may not necessarily be coming from the potential "players" they may very well be coming from something you subconsciously or consciously know about your girl. Its her you're worried about, not the guys.

I'm personally am not a fan of this either, but the difference between me and you is, I don't mind drawing the line, and if the girl im with doesn't respect it, I don't mind walking away. She's looking at you like " What are you going to do about it? "

And if you're not going to do anything, don't complain about it. Accept it and move on.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's her job to respect the relationship in this instance. To let a random dude chat her up for 10 minutes in front of you in a flirtatious fashion or mildly flirtatious fashion on the part of the guy and her is flat out disrespectful. Like Eddie has said, willingness to walk away (and mean it) is key.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. You're not dating, you said it yourself so she can do what she wants, get clarity on your relationship and be clear with her what your expectations are, boundaries etc

2. Why don't you like that she's social? You know that's her personality, and you like her, or you only like the parts of her that don't grate against your own insecurities?

3. Once you've established boundaries and accept what's part of her, you will be more comfortable around other people and your relationship will be clearer. Loosen the noose a little, give her freedom but be firm on your line. Main thing is don't try to read each other's mind, talk openly.

Personally I'd prefer to have the super hot chick that flirts with all the guys in front of my face and goes home and fucks my brains out than the quite little nice girl, that's getting pounded by the priest after confession.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. You're not dating, you said it yourself so she can do what she wants, get clarity on your relationship and be clear with her what your expectations are, boundaries etc

2. Why don't you like that she's social? You know that's her personality, and you like her, or you only like the parts of her that don't grate against your own insecurities?

3. Once you've established boundaries and accept what's part of her, you will be more comfortable around other people and your relationship will be clearer. Loosen the noose a little, give her freedom but be firm on your line. Main thing is don't try to read each other's mind, talk openly.

Personally I'd prefer to have the super hot chick that flirts with all the guys in front of my face and goes home and fucks my brains out than the quite little nice girl, that's getting pounded by the priest after confession.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey guys, so there is a girl I'm kinda dating
Translation: "I had sex with this girl a couple times...."

Quote:
we never said explicitly that we are dating.
haha, knew it.
Quote:
But the problem is she is very social (and I dont like that)
How do you think she met you?

You're acting possessive and needy. Look into controlling your emotions.
Quote:
, like she is polite to anyone who approaches her and will not reject anyone (even the ugly guy), whenever I tried to handle some guy, she was like "you're possesive and jealous"

And you wonder why she hasn't brought up exclusivity, lol.
Quote:
or she'd be like "that's my job, I like talking to people, that's my personality" (she's ESFP btw and she works as admission counsellor).
Translation: "Let me be free, you're needy!".

Quote:
So soon we're going to a party together and there definitely be the guys who will not be aware of situation and will try to hit on her, not necessarrily flirt but they will try just talk to her. So the question is how do I ditch them without looking jealous or anything? And I know some of those guys but not all

As long as a guy doesn't touch her without my permission I don't really care. Plenty of guys hit on my gf. I like to let her do her own thing a lot when we go out (talk to people, make friends, etc), because freedom only grows a relationship. It's actually a huge compliment to see all the beta males stumbling around to get to my girl. The bull elk feeds calmly and watches, and is amused by the spike bucks. ;)

When you become secure in yourself, and your relationship, and get laid 24/7, shit like this will not bother you.

If you don't like what she's doing, stop going out with her to those places. Let her have her chat sessions without you. when she behaves in a way that you like, she will be rewarded with your presence.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Y’all give and post bad advice. What’s yalls resources for your info? Some1 post some good sources for us

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Qwark, ur problem isn’t that she’s social. Ur problem is in not understanding the situation.
ALWAYS accept responsibility for your problems; it actually empowers you to be able to change the situation.
If your problem is that you’re with some social bytchez then that means your not capable of being successful with a lot of women and that’s just not true. Your problem is with a desire for loyalty, or expectation of loyalty that you’re not seeing.
Girls can and will give a hard NXT to any Dickswanger with the gumption to cross her path in order to prove her loyalty if she feels the need to do so.
So, question is, how do you get her to do that?