Neg - Punishment!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Neg - Punishment!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm talking to an HB8 teacher that I used to work with. We hung out the night of the fight and ate dinner before going to a co-workers, trainer's mansion to watch it. I haven't written or looked back on the community for years (btw if there's a way to look it up, let me know. I think finding out would be fun!). Anyways, that was it for that night. We've text back and forth here and there since then. So she hits me up today and tells me about some dude she was texting in South Africa. How she needed to "complain about something." Tells me that he unfollowed her on Instagram and wasn't responding to her messages. But he's just a "friend." At least that's how I saw it. So after all this and "blah blah blah I need a man's perspective," finally I get a message saying, "Oh! He re-followed me again." So I'm like, "either she's playing psychological games or it actually happened but this could be a chance to gauge my response. I didn't know what to say. I was thinking "Lol!!" so I sent it but I thought it needed a little something more. Then, I thought of putting "you're such a dork" or something to that effect. And then it came to me. I said, "I miss your round face we need to hang out real soon!" to punish her with a neg within a kind statement.

I'm going to use that from now on! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Neg - Punishment!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One question - are you doing enough kino with her in person? All this seems like you could land in friendzone with her, if you didn't already.

Post subject: Re: Neg - Punishment!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The talking about the other guy was a Shit Test. Use text to meet up with the girl. Do not psychoanalyze their relationships with other men over text or phone. Talk about dating and relationships when you are one on one with her on your couch or bed.