Snapchat Routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Snapchat Routine
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sneaky Snapchat
Here's the simple steps to get the girl's number using Snapchat without directly having to ask (Lol sounds like a magic bullet :D ). This can also be used as an opener if you want.

Step 1: Find a good group of girls or lone girl and pull out the snapchat app
-Usually best to do a group and be a fun happy guy about it but you can do a lone girl as well

Step 2: Go straight in and go for the picture
-It's important that you don't be hesitant because if you are the girls will sniff that out

Step 3: Tell them you'll send it to them and ask for their snapchat
-When you press the send button, it will direct you to your contacts list
-Once there, tap on the add person button on the top right
-Then tap on "Add by Username"
-Hand the phone to the girl(s)
a. if they hesitate just tell them you'll just send them the picture

Step 4: Send it to them and then continue the interaction
-Cool you've go their Snapchat now just game them as normal

Step 5: Get the number
-You can do this when you close the interaction or at a later time using Snapchat
-If you're going to ask for it from Snapchat it's super simple
a. Have a short conversation with the girl(s) over the text chat
b. Then say something along the lines of "I don't like using Snapchat, text me"
c. Usually they'll give you their number or they'll say they don't have your number and ask for yours
i. If they say ok but they DON'T have your number, know that they're probably not interested and next her
d. Once they start texting you (or you text her) start your phone game, whatever that is

Alright guys, that's it for now. As always post your thoughts, experiences, and opinions on here; I promise not to judge too harshly. ;) Happy Gaming!

Post subject: Re: Snapchat Routine
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

Lol I love snapchat and do something very similar. It's easier to get a girl's snapchat username and it's actually better because it's more fun and she can see your cool stories of you doing fun thing and hanging out with hot girls to build preselection and social proof. I usually build some rapport with them first and take a snapchat selfie or video with them and then have them add me or I add them. I do a short playful exchange with them through snapchat's messaging and then set up a date through there. Once I have her agree upon the details of the date, I then get her number through a similar justification on how "checking snapchat can be annoying". Works like a charm.

Post subject: Re: Snapchat Routine
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There's a good chance this will get you the Snapchat and maybe even the number. But I think it would be good to DHV before hand, ya know, make an impression. If you just get the snapchat and leave, you'll be fighting a losing battle unless they were just into you physically or liked the brief personality they did see.