"You look like a movie star" routine - field tested once

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

So I came up with this new routine in the morning and I tried it at a cafe in the afternoon. I opened a two set for the first time and it went way better than I ever imagined.

Here is the routine and my conversation with a 2 set -

I was sitting in the cafe and these two girls Shivangi (HB7) and Suman (HB8) were chatting. As soon as they left I followed them to the stairs and here is how the conversation went -

Me - Excuse me, I didn't wanna disturb you back there but I was curious. Are you that girl from TV series 24?
*There is an Indian version of the famous TV series 24 and not many people have watched it so I particularly used that one because I wanted to make sure they haven't seen it*
*And I was trying to hit on HB8*
HB8 - No
Me - Are you sure or are you just trying to hide so nobody notices you?
*Both girls laughed and I knew I was in.*
HB8 - No, I'm seriously not but that's funny, nobody told me that before.
Me - I don't remember the characters name in the series but she looks like you.
*Note - I didn't say "you look like her" instead I said "she looks like you", to make her feel better*
HB7 - Oh no we are in hospitality business, we are into sales. I work with XYZ and she works with ABC.
Me - What do you guys do exactly?
HB8 - We handle corporates and their business with us and blah blah blah *she continues for another minute*
Me - What's your name?
HB8 - Suman
HB7 - Shivangi
Me - I hope you can keep our little secret because I'm gonna tell my friends that I met this famous personality from the TV series and it's going to be a fun story.
*Both girls laugh out loud*
HB8 - You can trust me with that. You really made my day today.
Me - Well let's do this, I'm gonna take your number and text you and we can plan something up and I'll make it even more fun for you next time. :wink:
HB8 - Oh that would be lovely but I have a fiance and he is a little possessive so I don't want to upset him by going out with someone.
*In a different scenario when the girl is single and still says No, you can reply with "Oh so you only go out with super models huh?". This will make them feel a little guilty and they might give out the number. But I haven't tried it yet so can't confirm if it will work.*
Me - Oh maybe I can talk you out of it then. :wink: No, I'm just kidding.
*Both girls are enjoying this now*
HB8 - But I was into modelling before. I had my pictures on billboards in Bangalore.
Me - I figured. So do you take a picture of those billboards and collect them somewhere?
HB8 - No I don't have those but I have my other pictures.
*She takes out her phone and starts to show me her hot pictures from her modelling days*
Me - Why did you quit it then?
HB8 - It started to become dirty after a point of time, producers ask you to do dirty things and I was not up for it.
Me - Do most people go for it?
HB8 - Yeah, my friend wasn't even gay and he slept with this guy and blah blah blah *she continues for another minute telling me stories about how producers take advantage*
Me - So how is it that you guys are hanging out here today, don't have work?
HB7 - We didn't have many calls to attend or clients to meet so we came here. *Pointing to HB8* She and I are ex-colleagues and we keep catching up whenever we can.
Me - And do you guys come to this cafe often?
HB8 - This is my first time but she comes here regularly.
Me - Have you tried this small shop that serves amazing tea at the corner of this block?
HB7 & HB8 (together) - No we haven't, where is it?
Me - Let me take you there, they serve amazing tea.
*We go to this tea shop and I keep engaging them in conversation about where they are from and when did they move to Bangalore etc.*
*In the mean time HB8 said something to HB7 which I understood as "He is perfect for you, what about your boyfriend". I overheard the conversation so I rolled with it*
Me - Yeah that's actually a big question, who is your boyfriend?
HB7 - I'm dating a senior from my college days.
Me - He wouldn't mind if you hang out with us, would he? Or he is possessive too?
HB7 - Nah, he is cool.
*We all walked back to the cafe and HB7's cab came to pick her up*
Me - We are going out, so give me your number and I'll make a SPAM group where we can plan further.
*She hands me her card, talks a bit and then leaves. Now it's only me and HB8*
*I take HB8's number*
Me - Let's plan something very soon because I'm gonna leave town by this weekend.
HB8 - Yeah definitely, I'll tell my fiance so he doesn't get paranoid.
Me - Cool. It was nice meeting you.
*She leaves and I came back to the cafe*

This all happened within 20 minutes. And I don't know if it made any difference but I was wearing a pink shirt which my friends said I can pull off nicely (Mystery's peacock theory at work?).

Anyway, I'm gonna be trying this approach with all HB8,9,10 and see how it works out.

If you guys have any suggestions to make this routine better or if you try it yourself, I would love to hear about your learning.

Cheers!
Vishu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

From perusing this somewhat quickly, it looks like you did a nice job of being upbeat and bantering. This is likely the reason for the successful outcome moreso than the constructed routine. Good job though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good script-writing skills but it's a bit dubious that a girl you've just met would call her fiance 'possessive' to you, a stranger, in front of her friend.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Good script-writing skills but it's a bit dubious that a girl you've just met would call her fiance 'possessive' to you, a stranger, in front of her friend.
Lol. I somewhat agree with this because the word "fiancee" is used rather than boyfriend. However, women that cheat on their boyfriends often do it with the support of their close friends.

BTW...you do have a great memory OP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

@Da - I wrote this field report within the hour of this event taking place hence I remembered the conversation very clearly. And I already had the whole sequence in my mind and it pretty much went as I expected so that's another reason I remember it clearly.

@Absurdism - I wasn't sure why would she tell me this but I think I was very friendly and that's why she gave up more information than she should have. Also, she mentioned this in passing and then also said good things about her fiancee so I don't think she was necessarily saying it in a negative connotation. Another reason could be that both girls works in sales and talking to random people is all they do and that's why they were pretty open. But these are just educated guesses.

P.S - I just remembered that my legs were shaking when I opened the set and it went on until I took them to the tea shop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
P.S - I just remembered that my legs were shaking when I opened the set and it went on until I took them to the tea shop.
I love it, pushing through comfort zones.