I should be Charging for this stuff....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As a disclaimer all this information is 100% biased and based on empirical data aka IMO...but I still hope it helps :).
I've boldend all the key lines for you. This is really just a letter to myself.

Are you still on the outside looking in wondering to yourself "Whats he got?, or that guy is so fake;doesn't everyone realize how full of it he is?." I think the answer to both though questions is yes...but maybe there's something more going on here?.

Its because I've been that guy from time to time. and yes we know when the whole room is lauding over us or where being social butterflys we know how fake it is, but its a strange combination of forgetting yourself and concentrating on "The Game".

Still with me?. Good, I should be charging you for this because its costed me numerous friendships and thousands of dollars of trial and error and hours to get this right and I still mess it up...

Want to know the secret to getting to peoples hearts?....hate them and love them at the same time.
WHAT!?. Yes, hate them and love them at the same time, the world is cruel but beautiful remember and where not so far removed as human beings from the nature of things.

"OKAY!! Get to the point!, enough ranting!" okay okay, this is how I do it, how I land and continue to get new "friends and opportunities" simply care about something beyond people,and have a strong foundation of belief.

Want to get that girl? realize how unimportant she/they is/are compared to your personal mission. and have some sort of ground philosophy, or steady rock.
First I'll explain this and then I'll explain why it works for me.

Step1.
Have a mission!
In your life you should have an ultimate goal and if chasing girls right now is it you are soo off the mark!. Women don't like men who peruse women, women love men who pursue "something" and that something can be anything your passions,your talent,or your craft!. I personally have goals for the future that are soo much grander then the girl sitting in front of me, that its hard to take her seriously at all...

We've all played aloof with a woman or tried to "neg"(I don't like that term btw) her and maybe its worked, I like the term "tease her" and we then begin to "pursue" her...well this works in the short term but the minute they feel secure in approval for them,they get turned way off.
The strange part of all this is I really care about my girlfriends, their dreams and feelings, but I'm rude and sarcastic with them because they like it. Not because I like doing it, this is "hating with love"
its I guess the same as when your parents discipline you, they don't enjoy it, but you'll thank them later for it.

Step 2.
Philosophy.
Not Plato or Rene Decarte's philosophy. but rather how you see life, what gets your passionate blood going and keeps you centered?. Whats your center?. where's your reference when the darkens comes and your whole world goes to hell?
For me its easy, "Persistence,consistency,focus and Simplicity" No matter what happens I have these as my foundation. Economy drain? refer to philosophy, girlfriend dump you? refer to philosophy...lost that job? yes you guessed it, refer to philosophy.

Well this was more a rant to myself but hope it can maybe help someone out there, good luck looking for your worldly treasures, but keep your eyes on unworldly things and you can create something not of this world!.

Sincerely,
Compass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You sound a bit like the pook. He was also one of those people who submitted posts for his own growth and benefit.

And having a philosophy and a mission in life does translate into an abundance mentality. Which in turn makes you more desirable. You become want-y instead of needy.

And the hate them and love them is just basic push and pull theory. So you're just framing what the community has known for a while already. Which isn't bad. Because I always thought that game should be something you come up with for yourself by yourself. You've personalized it. Which is a definite good thing.

All in all, its good to see people understanding that no basic 5-6 step routine will get you Poontang. But your post lacks originality. A for effort. Keep going at it. Everything awesome had to start somewhere. Hope you get to accomplish your goals.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You sound a bit like the pook. He was also one of those people who submitted posts for his own growth and benefit.

And having a philosophy and a mission in life does translate into an abundance mentality. Which in turn makes you more desirable. You become want-y instead of needy.

And the hate them and love them is just basic push and pull theory. So you're just framing what the community has known for a while already. Which isn't bad. Because I always thought that game should be something you come up with for yourself by yourself. You've personalized it. Which is a definite good thing.

All in all, its good to see people understanding that no basic 5-6 step routine will get you Poontang. But your post lacks originality. A for effort. Keep going at it. Everything awesome had to start somewhere. Hope you get to accomplish your goals.
Thanks for the encouragement!, just wanted to highlight getting back to the basics here. So often I slide. My pride gets the best of me and all this goes out the window so quickly, it becomes a "I beat human nature, no matter what they'll follow now!"...not the case, ever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Definitely some great points here. It's all about being so obsessed and focused on your mission that it brings everything else into the right perspective and you're naturally detached from the outcome of whatever happens in terms of pick-up. Once you're grounded in something larger than yourself then your confidence will naturally show and in turn cause you to be more attractive.

Awesome philosophy in step 2, I'll be keeping that one in mind!