The Shit Test Routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: The Shit Test Routine
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Have only done once so far but result was quite positive. Couldn't pull due to logistics. Here goes:

Basically dominating the entire interation by display strong sexual intent up front and immediately taking over convo by stating 'I'm going to do all the testing for you.'

Framed like this: (I am speaking these exact words to her)
'So you're going to ask me what I do? I'll answer, blondes usually. Then youll ask if I'm a player, and I'll say I play tennis wanna serve my balls?

(And so on)

^I continue framing the shit tests for her and answering them myself with a witty line and continue on with test after test without missing a beat or letting them talk. Her face lit up and she couldn't stop laughing.

Just shows you know the bullshit games, even though you aren't exactly being 'on your toes' because she isn't actually asking. Did this for 5 mins going for quick pull/fast attraction.

I will continue to test. Anybody ever tried something like this? Any thoughts on this out-of-the box routine?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 pm 
Read My Book

I could see it working,

However, the guys with the strength of character to pull this off, probably wouldn't need this post to past shit test and/or have a successful date. The less experienced guys who may try this aren't going to have the same luck you may of had. Its not as much about what you say as its about "how you say it". Its a catch 22.

Interesting post nonetheless.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

And result?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:41 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
And result?
LMR most likely