"you just want me for my body"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i was visiting my college town for thanksgiving, met this girl, hit it off. Lay same night. We stayed in touch, talked on phone for while, she texts all the time. She also texts when she was drunk and told me "she wish i was there because she would have fucked my brains out".

And she was even like i will come out and see you during new years, she was actually making plans and setting up dates.

We've been talking back and forth. She is in Florida right now on a vacation. So i asked her to update some bikini pics on and send me some, and things kinda go wrong. She said "Oh i know where this is going, you just want me for my body"

I didn't handle it very well, went into beta and replied something along the lines "oh no! it was all in good humor and sorry if i made you feel intrusive", which i thought about it is just awful. I should have been C&F. And the ended the texts badly last night!

Now my question is can I turn this around? How should i approach it? Initiate? How can i make her visit me? Any advice is appreciated, even to make things better for future, maybe she won't visit me now but if i go back to my college town, i can contact her!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why do you need to fix this? How are you sure it's actually a problem on her end?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

she started replying one word answers. and kept saying "fine" to everything. that seems reasonable enough to see it a problem? i said good night, she didn't even replky.

Or am i reading too much into?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:20 pm 
The Grand Puba

She may have been put off but fixing it isn't what you need to do. Let it pass. Women will catch an attitude at times but they usually go away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

so should i re-engage? let it float for couple of days?

Or call her and try to talk to her?

So it happened last night, haven't contacted her since! what should be my timeline?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
so should i re-engage? let it float for couple of days?

Or call her and try to talk to her?

So it happened last night, haven't contacted her since! what should be my timeline?
If it were me, I'd contact her when I wanted to. I wouldn't talk about that comment.

If she brings anything like that up again, turn it into a joke or remind her of her fuck your brains out comment...just don't go into defense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah that sounds fair! Thanks man!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So little update:

I called her couple of days later. We chatted for half an hour or so. Everything normal. Flirting. So she updates her snapchat with a bikini pic, i took a screenshot, didn't know get to know.

She texts you're such a creep and i reminded her of being sleazy. After that she starts sending me nudes and sexts in the middle of day when she knows im at work.

What happened? Because i didn't think it's weird and she fell in my frame? Did i just set the tone for our relationship?

And how should i proceed?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:36 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So little update:

I called her couple of days later. We chatted for half an hour or so. Everything normal. Flirting. So she updates her snapchat with a bikini pic, i took a screenshot, didn't know get to know.

She texts you're such a creep and i reminded her of being sleazy. After that she starts sending me nudes and sexts in the middle of day when she knows im at work.

What happened? Because i didn't think it's weird and she fell in my frame? Did i just set the tone for our relationship?

Like I said originally. Women catch attitudes and then they go away. If she has a fit and you don't respond to it, there is no use for her to continue on with that fit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So little update:

She picked up a weakness in your frame and exploited it. I'm guessing she's a bit self conscious about putting out "too easy" and trying to rectify this by making YOU look like the bad guy.

Next time she pulls that bullshit, IGNORE. Don't react, negatively or positively. IGNORE. Either that, or give her a one word reply, something along the lines of "Right" or "Sure". Then don't reply until SHE reengages you.

And don't worry about it too much. She still wants to visit you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
"Oh i know where this is going, you just want me for my body"
The answer is yes.