5 KINO MOVES to do with women after the approach.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: avatar760@gmail.com
hey guys,

wanted to post some of my favorite kino moves that I've learned that work good for me.

The first and simplest is the high five. Whenever a girl can say something that you like or that impresses you put up your hand and say "nice, high five".

Another is the fist pump, similar to the high five.

Another is palm reading, you can say "oh interesting your hand says a lot about you" or "lemme see your hand for a second. Then follow up with the many palm read routines already posted on the forums.

Another one is the well known spin move, lift up your hand while looking at it and say "oh thats interesting put up your hand like this" after she does say, "now let me see it" take her hand and say "now do a little spin" and spin her.

Last one is the hug spin. When your vibing with the girl and its going good, you can say "oh your so cool, give me a hug" Then hug her, pick her up and spin her around and then let her go. This pumps buying temperature and girls always are happily surprised by this one.

Feel free to try all of these out in the field and see what works good for you. Also please post any more kino moves that have worked good for you on here and let's see what else we can come up with. Keep it up.