Freezing out latvian waitress

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So the last fortnight or so I've been flirting back and forth this Latvian waitress at my work. We were at it all day Friday then near the end of the day she gave me a little attitude so I made a mental note to freeze her out the next time we are on together. Today I barely looked at her all day and it got on her nerves clearly, eventually she called me out on it with "your not talking to me?!" I just kept with it saying "kind of" and walked away. About an hour later I talked to her like nothing happened, she replied but was distant.
I feel like I was a little harsh on her it was only cause I said a joke and she just gave me a strange look, maybe I was too eager to see her chase me.
I respected her for acknowledging the elephant in the room though, when she did that how should I have reacted to that? It totally caught me off guard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Could have said "oh ur concerned about me; cute."

But i think by freezing her out u were showing her u were emotionally affected by the attitude she gave you rather than letting it roll off your back and treating it like no big deal. A woman wants to know you can handle their shit and not react emotionally to it, but rather to remain calm and in good overall spirits.

Don't be too concerned with her reactions or whether the two of you are talking. Make sure you're in a good overall mood and she'll want to feel some of that mood for herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks oceanx
She basically replied by being pretty cold and quite blunt in conversation when I talked to her. It got me in a funk and even though it wasn't a proper rejection I still took it heart, I'll focus on just staying high energy at work now maybe cut down on the game :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 pm 
English Muffin

I think it's best call her out on her attitude at the time...Prevention is better than cure. Freezing her out is gamey and risky.