my "Playlist" routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: my "Playlist" routine
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:29 am 
Dedicated Member

I decided just now that I wanted to share with you the Holy Grail of routines. This routine has only failed me TWICE out of all the times I’ve tested it. Sometimes girls just go for it and love it, other times girls just crawl in my bed. Bottom line is this works and music is essential for your end game. I have personally done this many times so it is not some rubbish and for me to share this routine with you guys means you all mean a lot to me.
I set up my speakers to my laptop/iPod every time before I go out. When you take a girl back to your place you don’t want to be fumbling with cords and your computer starting up. This routine you don’t need to be any good at dancing but it definitely helps.
I have 3 separate play lists for each situation.

1) Mixed genre to slow fucking music –played when taking home in general or dubstep clubs
2) Hip-hop mood to slow fucking music – taking girl home from hip-hop clubs
3) When she is clearly DTF – girlfriends, second timers, the SNL girls I know won’t give me LMR

I don’t name the playlists “Drew’s Fucking Playlist” or “get laid list” because the obvious reason is, she can look over your shoulder read off your playlists names. That would make you look really bad haha though I was not dumb enough to make this mistake I have had girls read off the names of my playlists.
If a girl likes a specific song while you are having sex its common she will fuck you a lot harder to that song. I reuse the same songs on different playlists simply because they work so there is no reason to mess up what works.

*Song title – Artist*
Playlist routine mixed playlist titled “chill out 1” (most used) - learned this playlist mostly from Adam Lyons
1) Young and reckless – kdrew and Tricosta (can be any song, really)
I play this as soon as I walk in the door, this point she uses the restroom or something, this song is normally skipped but still here for backup
2) Stereo love – Edward Maya
Offer a drink
3) Representin - Luda
4) You know I’m no good – Amy Winehouse
Say “omg I love this song” slow dance a little, second course take her by the hand to my room – I have never said to any girl where I was taking her. She should know. Third course I whisper the lyrics to the song “I told ya I was trouble … you know I’m no good” in her ear and push her onto my bed.
5) No diggity – blacksheep (I have the version with Dre because I like Dr. Dre)
While singing the song with soft voice I start teasing by kissing up her body to her lips – start grinding on each other
6) Underwater love – smoke city
I know the words to this song, it’s a made up language but it’s sexy – if I’m not having sex at this point I’m whispering these sexy words in her ear
7) Mysterons - portishead
8.) Glory box - portishead
9) Sour times - portishead
10) Rev:22 - puscifer
I get rough when this song comes on
11) You make me wanna - Usher
12) Lick - Joi
13) Kiss me – Jadakiss (I had this higher on this list but it was only holding me back)

Next Post For Other Two Playlists!

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

Last edited by DrewDating on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:30 am 
Dedicated Member

Playlist routine hip-hop titled “chill out 2”

1. You’re a jerk – New Boyz (any song will work)
I set up everything as soon as I walk in the door, this point she uses the restroom or something, this song is normally skipped.
2. Back seat – New Boyz
Offer a drink
3. Love in this club – Usher and Jeezy
Talking while Sexually Escalate on my couch – I know jeezy’s lyrics, singing this can be pretty damn sexy for a white boy ;)
4. Bad girl - Usher
Stripping for her is a probability, grinding is a must – I of course make out with and strip her at the same time

5. Down on me – Jeremih and 50 Cent
Should be having sex at this point
6. Big poppa – Biggie Smalls
7. Kiss me – Jadakiss and Mariah Carry
8. New girl – New Boyz
9. No diggity – Blacksheep
10. My pony - Genuine
11. Juice box – Gorilla Zoe
12. Your body – Pretty Ricky
13. You make me wanna - Usher
14. No more – New Boyz
15. Lick - Joi
16. One night – New Boyz

For the obvious DTF I title this “Stripper music”

1) Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
I only play this song for the first few seconds because we both knows whats going to happen and it releases tension and she gets a good laugh out of it or it’s a good song for her to use the restroom
2) Bad girl - Usher
I strip for her and she rips off my clothes if I don’t take them off myself – we start having sex
3) Beg for it – Chris Brown
If there is any LMR at all (has never happened) you can still tease her to this sing because this song begs for it. The rest of these songs are to have sex to
4) This aint sex - Usher
5) Sex room – Luda
6) Stereo love –edward maya
7) I got 5 on it – Luniz (use instrumental or w/ lyrics – it doesn’t matter by now)
8 ) Representin - Luda
9) You make me wanna - Usher
10) Juice box – Garilla zoe
11) Back seat – New Boyz
12) Wet the bed –Chris Brown and Luda
13) Love more – Chris Brown

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!
avery