Kino Escalation (check points for newer guys)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm noticing a lot of people have problems with escalating, specially during a date. ..Just like everyone else did I one point.

Going on all my dates I noticed a pattern. I kind of still use it actually

I'm Sure there's threads about this, but i thought I'd give my 2 cents.

***Look at kino escalation as tests, will make things a bit easier in your head***

Check Point # 1:

A prolonged one arm hug, pretty simple, and yea a lot of people hug, but its easy to tell her level of interest from that hug specially if its on a date.

So if she hugs you back and rest her head on your chest or your shoulder....good news! It's going well

Check Point # 2:

Hand Holding, well obviously right? apparently not because most guys dont even try it and then wonder why they only get a kiss on the cheek and a hug at the end of the night.

this is more intimate so she might be nervous and yank her hand back. So dont be discarage if she does, just try again.

if i feel the girls a little shy or sassy I say something funny

for example "look how romantic i am, look at how nice this place, beautiful night, AND i'm holding your hand girl, you're welcome" this usually gets a big laugh and eases the tension

Check Point # 3

By this point you guys are probably walking around holding hands or at a corner of a bar (if youre smart, at the nearest bar to your apartment)

she's into you at this point. and the next step is obviously the kiss.....most guys stress this out SO much, but the truth is if you have gotten this far, 9/10 you are going to get the kiss.

so in that case if you really want to pick a technique, go right ahead because it doesnt matter what you do she's probably going to kiss you back anyways.

so lets just go with the close your eyes technique

example: "oh i almost forgot, I bought you something.....close your eyes and extend your hand" Then you grab her hand and lean in to kiss her.

****Bonus****

isolate yourself with the girl to somewhere no one is watching and really make out with her....My favorite thing to do is whisper "I want you so fucking bad right now....you have no idea"

Now if you have done your homework, you are not to far from your place, or her place.

There you go, Ive doing this for a long time and still use this effectively

I hope you guys find this useful

im going to write on setting up cheap dates and setting up logistics to your favor .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I totally agree NYStreetPickUp, great tips! :wink:

I like to introduce activities where Kino is normally going to occur, during a "date" scenario.

For example, i'll arrange to meet a girl at the bowling alley, then we can start the "high fives" when I get a strike, then some gentle negging when she throws a gutter ball!

It's easy to then to escalate from the "high fives" to a hug and further, since she got used to your touch.
The last time I ran this, I got from the bowling alley to nearby bar and back to my place, and it was really smooth. Needless to say once you have that much compliance and she comfortable with your touch, the rest is history!

:P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I totally agree NYStreetPickUp, great tips! :wink:

I like to introduce activities where Kino is normally going to occur, during a "date" scenario.

For example, i'll arrange to meet a girl at the bowling alley, then we can start the "high fives" when I get a strike, then some gentle negging when she throws a gutter ball!

It's easy to then to escalate from the "high fives" to a hug and further, since she got used to your touch.
The last time I ran this, I got from the bowling alley to nearby bar and back to my place, and it was really smooth. Needless to say once you have that much compliance and she comfortable with your touch, the rest is history!

:P
Thanks man,

yea that the idea, simple escalation could get you laid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't really agree with #1 and #2 but I do think it's all down to how you convey yourself and play yourself out as in what your personality type is.

Personally I start a date off with a kiss on the cheek and a half hug for as long as it takes to kiss the girl on the cheek. For me, given my game, this works well because I come across as a confident and respectful man. After this I motion for her to turn and walk with me[leading] and dictate the direction and location. She's following me around which shows leadership qualities and screams confidence.

#2... I generally only use #2 after i've k-closed. I don't see much point in it before the k-close unless your intention is to kiss her straight after it. Otherwise you may as well use it just to see what her interest in you is like.

If you do take her hand you need to do it right: Look her in the eye, smile and put your hand out with your palm up. Make sure your hand is loose and relaxed otherwise you come across as nervous because she'll notice and she will look down at your hand. She'll blush or giggle and give you her hand then you take it and walk with her. Make sure to walk slow and purposeful so she's not rushing to catch up to you.

#3 is something that everyone needs to hear. I would even go as far as to say ten times out of ten you're going to kiss the girl.

My own pointer on how to go for the kiss is simply to look her in the eye and beckon her to come closer. You don't even need to say anything because she'll get the hint and know exactly what's coming.

I've grown to be very upfront with women. I've become more direct because it's become incredibly easy to read the signs that a woman is into you. Once you know how to read their body language and the simple things they do to let you know they're into you you really don't need anything else other than to be direct. Just go for it once you essentially have enough IOIs. Don't over analyse them just see them and don't second guess. The real pick up is getting them into bed. Once you're taking girls back home from pubs or clubs and fucking them you can really feel good in yourself because honestly, it's a totally different ball park to simply kiss a girl than it is to be able to bring them back to yours and fuck them silly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't really agree with #1 and #2 but I do think it's all down to how you convey yourself and play yourself out as in what your personality type is.

Personally I start a date off with a kiss on the cheek and a half hug for as long as it takes to kiss the girl on the cheek. For me, given my game, this works well because I come across as a confident and respectful man. After this I motion for her to turn and walk with me[leading] and dictate the direction and location. She's following me around which shows leadership qualities and screams confidence.

#2... I generally only use #2 after i've k-closed. I don't see much point in it before the k-close unless your intention is to kiss her straight after it. Otherwise you may as well use it just to see what her interest in you is like.

If you do take her hand you need to do it right: Look her in the eye, smile and put your hand out with your palm up. Make sure your hand is loose and relaxed otherwise you come across as nervous because she'll notice and she will look down at your hand. She'll blush or giggle and give you her hand then you take it and walk with her. Make sure to walk slow and purposeful so she's not rushing to catch up to you.

#3 is something that everyone needs to hear. I would even go as far as to say ten times out of ten you're going to kiss the girl.

My own pointer on how to go for the kiss is simply to look her in the eye and beckon her to come closer. You don't even need to say anything because she'll get the hint and know exactly what's coming.

I've grown to be very upfront with women. I've become more direct because it's become incredibly easy to read the signs that a woman is into you. Once you know how to read their body language and the simple things they do to let you know they're into you you really don't need anything else other than to be direct. Just go for it once you essentially have enough IOIs. Don't over analyse them just see them and don't second guess. The real pick up is getting them into bed. Once you're taking girls back home from pubs or clubs and fucking them you can really feel good in yourself because honestly, it's a totally different ball park to simply kiss a girl than it is to be able to bring them back to yours and fuck them silly.
Right this isn't really a routine stack, they are more congruent tests than anything, that's why I called them check points

This is just a road map for newer guys...wrote this cause I noticed te patern

But after doing this for a long time I even kiss girls with out even having IOI's

Post subject: susi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your article has made me experience and deeply impressed, I hope you will have more interesting articles in the near future to share with readers. happy wheels