The cube

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Re: The cube
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Preformed the cube on an hb8 today at her cribb.. she told me her cube was actually an unsolved Rubik's cube hahah. Has anyone ever gotten this response before? It made perfect sense considering she's shady and is impossible to "solve". When I explained to her what it meant she was amazed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If I was ever asked to do that I would have envisioned my lover tied to me and eating my children lmao

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was about to start a new thread, and then I saw this sticky'd. Perfect!

So last night, I found myself in a slightly unique situation, where a HB8 was trying to Cube me! I'm kind of glad she did because I was contemplating using it myself and that would almost surely have led to a massive blowout.

I tried to show high energy and went for cocky-funny answers, like saying the box was continuously growing and everything in the room was being pulled towards it. (I did tell her that I knew all about the cube before she gave me the results so she knew to take it all with a pinch of salt). It worked as far as a kiss close and I got her number so all in all quite the success.

But it got me thinking, what are the best answers to give to an HB Cubing you when she knows what the meanings are?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Is this routine required to be used at a specific point of M3?

Also, could it be successfully performed though text?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Does anyone know if there exists an Android app for this? So you can put it on your phone and always have with you on the go.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="Graffiti"]I have a question about this routine. I find it fairly common for women to ask what objects represent what meaning. Is it better to tell them at the end of the routine, or keep them guessing and left in aw?

I've used this a few times, and twice had the girl asking in the middle what each means. I think its best to leave them left in awe. You want a girl to be curious about you, and think that you were able to read her better than anyone else. If a magician revealed his secrets in the middle of a show, you wouldn't be very impressed with the show.

If shes persistent on asking about it, just give her the "Don't be greedy" line.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I myself have only tried this routine on a single chick at a time. I have good female friends, test subjects, who said it was a great routine before I had started using it. I do think it would work on a group, a huge DHV, but it would be much harder to slip into conversation that way. My theory is to experament as much as you can and then share findings, thats what I tend to do. For example chick crack, palm reading etc., works like mad. I said the word palm reading and the next thing I knew the chick was excited, her hand was in mine, and I had just made some progress. Unfortunately I don't know palm reading well enough to use it yet, so I just negged her by saying "Wow, your hands shake like mad anytime I look at them, I'm not going to be able to do this." I know it's a lame line, but I was experamenting to see what routines worked best in the field, I wasn't looking for a target at the time.

So like I said, experamenting is the only way to find these things out. good luck dude
Only few people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. The so-called turning-around is that you not only mithe sun in day time but also the stars at night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can you remove something from the sequence, for instance, could you take out the flower and still have it work?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You can actually do the Cube online here:

http://personal.ansir.com/cube.htm

I used this on the field in a coffee shop where I had my laptop. So if you guys wanna do the cube, think about going to sarge in a coffee shop and take your laptop, sit next to the cutest chicks around and make this forum proud!

Here's what happened when I did it:

http://www.seduction-game.com/2007/02/0 ... p-pick-up/

- Angelus
Wow. I am impressed !..

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well every single time I've done this routine , it turns out the flowers represented the number of close friendals and not the children . Btw does anyone have a legit link to the different cube colors and meanings ? I remember reading about a polk a dot cube but forgot what it meant .