making girls jealous

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: making girls jealous
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is the thing.

I always mix and interact with different girls. I notice that it creates jealousy among girls. I sometimes get girls asking me who the other girl is…

Most of the time, they are friends or sometimes its an ex or other girls that I chat up.

I find that when a girl gets jealous it is really healthy for me, but I sometimes play it wrong and I might tell them that they are best friends which sometimes kills the jealousy thing or sometimes makes it better.

What is everyone’s comments on how to answer the question of is that girl your girlfriend? I don’t want to say yes because sometimes girls will leave you alone and think that they can’t compete for you and at the same time I don’t want to say no because it lowers my value.

I have tried to throw them off by making a funny joke like “No, I am just giving her sex lessons”, or something along the line. However most of the times these girls who are asking me this question will not be happy with the answer and say “Ha Ha… No seriously, is she your girlfriend?”… What do I say then?

Gamed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:32 pm 

You can say , she is only a friend you know and :wink: or any other C&F answer , But try not to over do it ...

Son't worry saying she is your friend will not LYV (Lower your value ) because you have friends and that a DHV.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Girls are competitive and it's their nature. I'm not saying this based on some random assumption -- there is science behind all of this.

I could probably write a lot about this, but I'm not going to because really this shouldn't be a problem that causes a lot of stress. If the answer is yes, then I'd say, "Yes." If the answer is no, I'd say, "No. I have high standards of the people I date. It may sound cheesy but it's true. At the moment I do not see (girl's name) as that type of person."

I said this a few days ago, "No, I don't date girls, mainly because I'm honestly having too much fun with them." Then she said as a joke, "so you date guys? heehee". Then I just said, "Yes. Definitely." and then smiled. She laughed but I knew she got the point.

Say whatever you need to say, but keep it simple or else it will create a big mess if you say the wrong thing (especially if you're in high school or another tight-knit social environment).

Whatever you say tho, as long as you're in the company of a girl it's bound to help you.

Post subject: very simple answer!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

just say "I haven't decided yet" You could follow that up with a conspiratorial...."you wanna make her jelous?" You can try to use the Mystery kiss close on this, if you don't know it, it's easy to find.

Girls like to start shit for fun and then it naturally escalates for them. Think of that friend with benifits that turned crazy because feelings developed in her and not in you. Make that work on a short scale event. Take her dancing, kiss her, see where it goes.

Post subject: Re: making girls jealous
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What is everyone’s comments on how to answer the question of is that girl your girlfriend?

I have tried to throw them off by making a funny joke like “No, I am just giving her sex lessons”, or something along the line. However most of the times these girls who are asking me this question will not be happy with the answer and say “Ha Ha… No seriously, is she your girlfriend?”… What do I say then?

You say: Why do you wanna know if she's my gf or not so badly? Are you interested in the position? There's an 80 dollar application fee and sorry, I only accept cash and credit

If she keeps hounding you, continue reframe this by assuming that she wants you in the worst possible way. The sex lessons response is great, btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have never really thought about this before, but my answer always gets a smile and a punch in the arm or a nudge.

Lady: Who was that? Is that your girlfriend?

Giac: Hmm? Oh her. Thats HB and she pretty much wants me.

Oh and I should add that my style of game is quite cocky/confident/arrogant. So a comment like this is not totally out of the blue because I make them all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Most of the time that girls have asked me something along those lines, it was more like "Who is that girl?" rather than "Is that your girlfriend?"

To which I respond, "Her? Thats ------. She's really nice, do you want to meet her?"

This gives you an opportunity to mix and match the sets of girls, showing that you are the outgoing leader of the group. Thus giving you higher social value while at the same time not showing too much interest into any particular one. Chances are, since they are girls, they will become more jealous of each other if they are already interested in you. While like I said, you come off as the friendly guy who knows everybody and doesn't need to fight for the attention of any of them, because you already have it.

If she says, "Is that your girlfriend?"

I usually just respond with the simple response of, "Yeah, one of them" along with a smile and cocky attitude.