Simple question from girl - 'do you want to kiss me?'

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not sure if this is the right place in the forum to post about. This is also one of my first posts on the forum :) Last weekend I was talking to girl who seems interested, and all of a sudden she asked me directly "Do you want to kiss me?". It sounded like a simple question, but caught me quite off guard.

I tried looking up on the forum some similar questions, but couldn't find a similar thread although I'm pretty sure this has been asked before.

I answered semi-indirectly by telling her "I would like to find out how good of a kisser you are". I did end up kissing her after a short while. However, I was thinking after what are good possible answers to such questions without being too direct / needy. Even though I did want to kiss her, I felt 'Yes' would be too direct, that I'm throwing myself at her.

Would appreciate your thoughts about this!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In my opinion these kind of questions are better left unanswered. Personally, I would have fixed my eyes onto hers and said "and you? do you want to kiss me?".
This way:
1) you are the prize, not her
2) you plant the idea of her wanting to kiss you
3) you don't answer her shitty question

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You know shaping?